Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE on Vegas's food

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: UPDATE on Vegas's food

Quote Originally Posted by sheshistory View Post
    This is very interesting to me and I have been following your story closely.

I was the one with the problems with the NVI. I purchased one bag that ended up getting little tiny worms in it that I wrote off as just a bad bag but then it happened to me two more times. I called after the second bad bag to complain and they told me about saving the bag, which I have also started doing.

I began checking my bags carefully for any tears or holes like @desertskybulldogs always says and I haven't had a problem since then however it is troubling to see perhaps the bag or something lacks the integrity to protect the food!

I remember you saying this ...... hmmm I wonder if they are having a lot of packaging problems

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

All dog food is at risk of getting pinholes in it due to the fact it is heavy and quite man-handled from getting to point a- the distributor point b- the store and on trucks, palletts, ect.

Natures variety and Fromm put a bit more into their packaging to keep it fresh, so until they store it in plastic, which would be even worse for our enviornment, this can and will happen. Also I tend to think the better the dog food, the higher chance it will spoil because it is made with quality ingredients and not a bunch of fillers. Still does not explain the labels in it though!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

3 days and not even an acknowledgement of my letter from NVI. I am disappointed. As much money as I spend as well as other's on their brand of food I was hoping at least for an apology. I added it up and it is $700 for his food a year. I truly did not expect or want anything free, but at least acknowledge my complaint!!

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

ugh... I am shocked honestly most good companies will acknowledge your complaints even if just to say I am sorry. Hoping they still will/ LOVE your avatar!!!!!

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Omg..I love you put that "fancy" picture as your avatar!! You go girl...and friends

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    3 days and not even an acknowledgement of my letter from NVI. I am disappointed. As much money as I spend as well as other's on their brand of food I was hoping at least for an apology. I added it up and it is $700 for his food a year. I truly did not expect or want anything free, but at least acknowledge my complaint!!
    Maybe they are old school..lol..like me..and will snail mail you a response? I hope so.

Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I contacted NV this morning. They should be in contact with you soon @KMARINO !

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

I'm glad that you got a refund!

Shame that they haven't acknowledged your complaint yet, though. Hopefully they do that soon!

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

@desertskybulldogs, WOW and I was SO impressed!! I thought they finally responded to me, I had no idea you had contacted them yourself. Today while I was at work I had a missed call, and a voicemail. I could not call back because I was at work. I personally got a call from Steve and his direct ext. # and to call him back by 5, well it is to late today so I will call him tomorrow. What did you say to them???

Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@desertskybulldogs, WOW and I was SO impressed!! I thought they finally responded to me, I had no idea you had contacted them yourself. Today while I was at work I had a missed call, and a voicemail. I could not call back because I was at work. I personally got a call from Steve and his direct ext. # and to call him back by 5, well it is to late today so I will call him tomorrow. What did you say to them???
    I just emailed a lady that I had spoken with before about EBN and told her about what happened. Told her no response in 3 days. She messaged me back within 5 minutes

They don't advertise with us (not like they need to) but as long as they take care of my peeps that is what is important!

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Wow..@desertskybulldogs...I am getting a list of people in my life for you to call! Hope it all works for you @KMARINO !

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    I just emailed a lady that I had spoken with before about EBN and told her about what happened. Told her no response in 3 days. She messaged me back within 5 minutes

They don't advertise with us (not like they need to) but as long as they take care of my peeps that is what is important!
    @desertskybulldogs, are you by chance interested at all in calling "certain people" to get rid of my X???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads