Something NOT right with Vegas's Food

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I would hope that NVI would at the very least send you a 5 bucks off coupon or sumptin for your effort in having to return their food. Was there a Lot# stamped on the bag? If so make sure your replacement bag isn't of the same #. Good luck with it.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], Yes even a $5 coupon would be OK, I wrote down the UPC number, and the date the food was good til, the thing is they order the big bag for me, they only carry small, it only takes two days to get it. So when I return this big bag back today, I will get a small one until my big one comes in. Where would the lot # be? I taped the shreds of paper to the actual bag so that I can show the food carrier what I am talking about.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]..... I just went and looked on a Fromm bag and didn't find a lot # so maybe dogfood companies don't do that.. The lot # idea was just a wag anyway. ;)

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Wow I am sure they will send you at least a coupon for something. See and I just got 2 bags of food from petflow sat and when we picked them up and brought them into the garage they both were torn open in the same spot at the top BUT they came laying down in the box and would have spilled had they come that way I am sure (or think I am) so I think we must have tore them when picking them up maybe? I did save the bag as well and the food seemed ok and the boys are eating BUT how would I return anyhow being from petflow?

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] I would contact Petflow now, in case there is a time that you need to do a return. Then you will know exactly how to do one. It is actually cheaper where I buy his food than ordering from Petflow. and it is only 10 min. from my house. They order in the big bag for me at no extra cost and I am on a food plan where after I buy 12 bags (any size but I always buy the biggest bag) the 13th is free. This deal is good for two years, after paying $10 dollars to join the food club. I think I am on bag 6 so eventually I will save $64 - the $10 to join for his 13th bag.

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Good idea [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] I think I will for future knowledge. Here there is a store that is willing to order fromm for me BUT it is such a hassle with the girls to have to go and pick it up and hubby works a lot so I dont want to bother him to get it, not that he would mind but it is easier to use petflow. Plus it is cheaper or the same price for me to use it this way. So long as the return policy is easy anyhow. ;)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You can contact them, they are really good about issues like that [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION]

My experience was with a bag of avoderm puppy food-- all my dogs turned they noses up to it. I was like whhhhhhaaaaaaat????? It also smelled sour. But there was a tiny hole in the bag.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.