Indianapolis Mutt-Strut

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
Is anyone from Indiana going to this weekends Mutt-Strut at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway?

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Tell me more... what is it and what time. Maybe I can show up!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
i'M seriously thinking about it. Idk what the weather is supposed to be like this year though.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sounds like fun! I would love to see pix!!!

OP
Rosiesmom

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tell me more... what is it and what time. Maybe I can show up!

It's this Sunday May 1, gates open at 10:30am. Opening presentation is at 11:45. Butler Blue II, Butlers official mascot, will be there along with several other grand marshalls. The offical start of Mutt Strut 2011 is at noon. There will be several bands playing along the famous track. The money from the registration fees and any extra donations goes to benefit the Humane Society of Indianapolis. It's a rain or shine event, so bring an umbrella just in case-you know Indiana weather!!

OP
Rosiesmom

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
i'M seriously thinking about it. Idk what the weather is supposed to be like this year though.

I know, Indy weather has been really crappy lately! I just looked on WTHR.com and they are saying there is a 30% chance of rain Sunday. Guess I'm bringing my umbrella!!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
@Rosiesmama It's the midwest Isn't there a 30% chance of rain all year round?

OP
Rosiesmom

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tomorrow is the big day!! Rosie and I are so excited!!!! This will be her first time to the Indy 500 racetrack and my first time to actually get to walk on it! I'm not a big race fan, but it's still pretty cool I think. I really hope that there are alot of Bulldogs at the event. We'd love to meet some and set up some 'play dates'!! I've already got my poncho and umbrella packed and my good friend is bringing an extra poncho for Rosie. She is just going to LOOOOVE wearing it! My friend and I are going to meet up once we get there and Rosie will be so happy to see her friend Jasmine (a Puggle). They will have so much fun. There are suppose to be tons of vendors there so I hope to get lots of free goodies-I'm taking my BIG purse with me. I'll take lots of pics and post them when I get back!!:party:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Have fun and don't forget the pictures! Wish we could join you.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.