Delilah Starts Agility Classes on Thursday!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I'm sure some of you remember the pictures I posted of Delilah doing agility at the local dog park.

Well, we're supposed to start classes this Thursday! She hasn't been through obedience class..so the trainer is leary of letting us come. She said she'd give us a chance and if Delilah behaves she'll let us stay in the class.

I'm hoping she behaves!! I'm honestly a bit nervous, lol. She listens to me..but sometimes when she gets distractions she likes to be as stubborn as a mule.

She has so much potential! Just look at my avatar. :) I'm looking forward to this so much!

Also..hopefully I can get to the kennel club. Downtown is so flooded from the darn Mississippi..so hopefully we can actually get there!!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Good luck to you and Delilah. She looks like such a natural and it has to be fun for her so I'm thinking she'll behave and really impress the trainer!!! Keep us posted.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I think she's going to impress too. Remember to bring treats. Most bullies are champs when there's treats involved. Oh, don't forget your camera too. You now we're all expecting pics. :up:

Last edited:
OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I'm just REALLY hoping she listens to me!! Haha. My boyfriend is going with me to "help." She tends to listen less when he's around though because he's a clown..so we'll see. haha.

I'll be sure to keep everyone posted :) She does really enjoy it. She's quite the athlete! There aren't many bullies that do agility to my knowledge!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Tate and I are rooting for Delilah! She really is a natural and looks so graceful. Hopefully we'll be able to see more photos of her during her class on Thurs. Go, Delilah!

Hidapriscila

Feb 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily & Humphrey
Hot Dogs! Lily was completely not food motivated until the trainer suggested hotdog bites as a treat...she would walk up a wall for a hotdog bite :D

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I've got all kinds of treats for Delilah..she's very food motivated, lol. I've got my clicker and a treat bag to attach to my pants, and of course lots of treats!

I'll see what I can do about the camera. Might bring it and have Tim try to snap some photos. We'll see. :)

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Well..I looked online, and classes are postponed right now because of the river flooding. =/

I'm super bummed.

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
cool,cant wait to hear how she goes on,mine cant jump on a sunlounger without tipping it upside down!!!!,so agility is out of the question lol,karen

roanne9145

Apr 11, 2010
Palmyra New York
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Apple, Grudge, Chisel and Rukus
Good luck at the class tonight! I was really surprised when I took my girl to Obedience basic. She was a complete doll loving everyone from people to dogs!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awww when will the class be? I cannot wait to hear how she does with it!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I think she'll be a star! I love that avatar pic.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.