Sophie did this years ago. I thought the 2 lbs of chocolate truffles were safe wrapped up in a box and Christmas wrap. WRONG. We came home from a Christmas party to find all 2 lbs were eaten. My office manager at the time was the wife of a vet. So I called her asap. He told me to use a turkey baster and squirt hydrogen peroxide down her throat. I was very hesitant so I still called the ER vet and they confirmed that is what you do. So we did and she threw it up, tons of it. She didn't have any effects afterwards.
I know how it is scary to think of this. I am glad you didn't have to worry about the toy inside too. Don't Kinder's have little toys inside the egg?