Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
How perfect that you posted this at this time! Orion turns 1 tomorrow. June 17th! We give gifts and pup icecream. I haven't done a cake yet, although for Vegas's 1st birthday we had a BBQ. His birthday is the day after my husbands, so it was perfect. I sent out cute puppy invites to our closest friends and asked them to join us in celebrating Mark, Vegas and Michaels birthday. Our friend Michael's bday is 1 week before my husbands. I forgot to say "no gifts" and several of our friends bought Vegas toys. It was so sweet. Vegas did have birthday cake. He stole it off a plate that some left sitting around. So here's a happy birthday to all of the June babies! Happy birthday to the May birthdays also....Olaf!

Last edited:

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Honestly, we don't have a big celebration or anything. With 5 dogs and 4 kids, we don't usually go too nuts. We just get them a special treat and a couple of new toys. :) Same goes for the dogs. HAHAHA!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Normally I make a special meal like plain ground beef and plain boiled potatoes, give him extra treats, some kind of bone that he won't break apart and choke on like a smoked beef bone, buy a few of the squeaky he loves to tear up and take him to the park or beach. I would totally get him a little dog cake to share with Loki my beagle from one of the near by dog bakerys but they all have stuff in them that he can't have because of his allergies.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I dont go that far out with cake and all but I will make them a burger or something special and of course toys and extra treats throughout the day. We try and plan a trip to the park or something if we can too.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
We say "Happy Birthday".. and that's good, cuz that's really all I get out of my day too!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online