Molly is enrolled in obedience school

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Starts in one week! Sorry we have been MIA for awhile, just busy. Molly is doing great, she is her normal diva naughty self ;) Which is why obedience school is in her near future. I found a great lady who does it, she keeps the class sizes small for lots of one-on-one time, and works with you on your issues. I could also get some personal sessions afterward if needed. But I think the classes will help a ton. She's a total sweetheart, just has a few things to work on, but I am not a great trainer. LOL

OK, I know I need to post some pics, but I haven't uploaded any recently, so I will try to tomorrow. We were just at the vet last week for her heartworm check and to get our frontline supply, and she was 40 lbs! :eek: At 8 months. She is getting so big!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Looking forward to those Molly Pics. (Stretch too please) :up:

L

Lucy-licious

What [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] said and good luck with the classes x

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Wow,,,, they grow up so fast.. ;) What they said about pix... lol

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
How fast the grow indeed. I'd like to hear about Molly's progress in her classes. I have Wilson in some in-home classes right now for some good one-on-one sessions (for him and I) and he's doing really good, learning all kinds of tricks. Can't wait to see new pictures of Molly too! :)

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Oliver starts puppy kindergarten today!!! I told my husband he has to be the official photographer during class today. I will post them as soon as we get back. Hopefully Molly enjoys her class!!!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Good luck and have fun everyone! Let us know how you and your puppies do, I'm sure you'll have some great stories and tips to share. And where are the pics? :D

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Good luck with the classes! Tubs just finished puppy class on Tuesday and passed the AKC S.T.A.R. puppy program. This is basic the puppy version of the CGC for the older dogs. He will be starting the obedience classes May 10th. I have pictures of his puppy class that my daughter took, so I will have to post them. Just a bit of information.....we had small class sizes too and that was great, but you can also tell the owners who work with their dogs at home. We had a lab drop out of the class, but you could tell they were working with him at home. Tubs and 2 other dogs in the class did great and you could tell they we all worked with them! Can't wait to see the pictures! :) Have fun!

OP
Miss Molly

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
I'm pretty excited. It will be a good way for us to bond and she will get to meet some new people and pups, which she just loves! I definitely plan to work with her at home in between classes to make the most out of it. She is really smart and I know she will do great as long as I stick with the work. :) I will let you guys know how it goes.

Also, I got some pics posted if you guys want to check them out. :D

Most Reactions