What is your bulldog(s) doing at this very second?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I'm asking this because I'm watching Orion balance herself on the arm of the couch. She is making her way to the back of the couch and is stretching out to the banister. What is on the banister that has her attention? Kleenex. A box of kleenex that she likes to steal out of. This girl is a paper freak. Paper towels and kleenex....WATCH OUT.

Vegas is sleeping. He had a seizure this morning. I didn't want to leave him unsupervised today, so I took him to our vet's office and dropped him off at the daycare. He is so exhausted.

danangel14

Jun 4, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Dempsey
Dempsey 6.jpg

Snoring the morning away on my bed. :p

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My boy just came in from a good sniff around the yard and now it is nap time. :) Mugsy is still out making sure everything is marked and ready for the day. haha.
Libra my boy LOVES tissues also. He is out of control with them!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chasing my Shih Tzu around the coffee table.. fighting over the toy they both want. :rolleyes:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
They are all napping. Yes, all of them. Now, if only I could get my human puppies to nap too! :)

karonelaine

Apr 20, 2010
she is sleeping on the floor. as for kleenex any boxs or paper watch ou they love to rip paper up . rip it good mine does.

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus

Rosa Ferrer Snoring big timeeee ;-)

11 hours ago · Flag

Robin Czaikowski sleeping by the air conditioning vent in the floor , the tongue is finally back in the mouth. He was playing outside for about 30 mins in the sun and the tongue was almost hitting the ground.

Couple of cute responses on facebook, had to share them too!

Jenni0109

Apr 30, 2010
Lithia, Fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Tilly
Tilly is snoring at my feet. (I would too if it werent for my 2 legged kids running around, it raining right now!)

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Chesty is snoring at my right foot and Cadi is snoring at my left foot.... They don't get to far away from mom.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Well after 8pm mine is done for the day and we can pretty much put him anywhere, any position. Right now he is scrunched up on my hubby in our bed. he usually sleeps in our arms but he loves crevices and squishes hisself in pillows, blankets, etc.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.