Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
on closeout for 44.00. Regular price was 119.00. I googled the website and found several coupon codes to use.

The website is ppepets.com

The codes I found are

A generic photo of the kennel....

Description:

Economy Crates

Our Economy Crates are high performance pet crates at a remarkable price. These discount pet crates are made of epoxy-coated steel that is closely spaced for strength and stability. Each economy pet crate includes a plastic crate pan

The budget-conscious choice for travel and crate training. Epoxy-coated wire steel crates feature close wire spacing for strength and stability, and latching doors to keep pets secure. Each crate folds suitcase-style for storage and transport. Each includes a removable plastic pan for easy cleaning.

# Crates are available in the following sizes:

# X-Small Crate measures 18"L x 12"W x 15"H
# Small Crate measures 24" x 17" x 20"
# Medium Crate measures 30" x 19" x 22 1/2"
# Medium/Large crate measures 36" x 22" x 25"
# Large 42" x 27" x 31"
# X-Large 48" x 30" x 32"

We chose the medium/large crate.

Let me know if anyone chooses to get one also. I looked thru the site and there are some great deals, but they go fast. I thought this would be a better kennel for Vegas if we decide on the Vegas cam.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Do they come with the French Bulldog! Gosh I love Him!!- That is a great price for a crate, they are so expensive:eek:

giasmom

Feb 2, 2011
thanks!!! didn't get a crate.....but got a bunch of other stuff on their "DOLLAR" sale!!! :up:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
We have the same type of create for Mona, bigger though. I was gonna say, if the Frenchie comes with it sign me up! Thanks for the heads up on the coupons

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
This looks like the same crate VegasB has, only for some stupid reason he has an opening on the top as well with a latch, can't figure why it had a door on the top??? , his is a large, plenty of room for his bedding and for him to full stretch out in. and OH Stinky Monkey!! That is a great price, I am thinking his was around $100.00 [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION],

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
This looks like the same crate VegasB has, only for some stupid reason he has an opening on the top as well with a latch, can't figure why it had a door on the top??? , his is a large, plenty of room for his bedding and for him to full stretch out in. and OH Stinky Monkey!! That is a great price, I am thinking his was around $100.00 [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION],

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We will see how it holds up. You know...Vegas and Orion will be hanging out on top of it. So, as long as it holds their combined weight...which is 90 pounds, then I will be happy.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.