izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
***** :*( Alert!!!

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Don't grieve too long for now I'm free[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]I've followed the path God set for me[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]I ran to Him when I heard His call[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]I swished my tail and left it all.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]I could not stay another day[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]To bark, to love, to romp or play[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Games left unplayed must stay that way[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]I found such peace, it made my day.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]My parting has left you with a void[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Please fill it with remembered joy[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]A friendship shared, your laugh, a kiss[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Oh yes, these things I too shall miss.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Be not burdened with times of sorrow[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]My life's been full, you've given so much[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Your time, your love and gentle touch.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Perhaps my time seemed all too brief[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Don't lengthen it now with undue grief[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Lift up your head and share with me[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]God wanted me, He set me free![/SIZE][/FONT]

Members online

No members online now.