Really need a king size bed

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Gotta upgrade our double bed soon. Stig has this habit of using me as a pillow when he sleeps. He rarely does this to by bf but I don't really mind, except for his elbows. If he finds me uncomfortable, then he moves to where our feet are because there's more room. Of course, he tends to choose my side as well. But last night he decided to use me as a body pillow. Imagine a 47lb bully lying tummy side down on your own tummy. Suffice to say I woke up from being unable to breathe comfortably. So I had to sleep with one foot on the floor to make more room for him.

The things we do for our bullies I tell ya!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I bet if you get a king sized bed, he will do the same thing!! :p

L

Lucy-licious

I bet if you get a king sized bed, he will do the same thing!! :p

:lol: I was just thinking the same. Lucy doesn't sleep with us but my cat does and she loves nothing better than to curl up in the small of my back. If she's not there she's sleeping exactly where Chris' feet are :lol:
And we already have a kingsize bed :LMAO:

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Thats right!!! The things we do for our bullies!! I went and got a queen platform bed becuse our other bed was to high for Mocha and we had no room in the bed. Well, now that we have the queen bed she takes ALL of the bed and Scott and I just get a tiny piece of the bed and ,like I said earlier today, the Easter Bunny got here a little sooner and got Mocha steps to go up the platform bed because she cries for us to lift her on it and our backs are so sore!!! If I didnt have a dog and read this I would be shock that anyone in their right mind would go to such extremes and I would think they were crazy:crazy:

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
He was laying ON you? Holy cow! What a way to wake up! Rosie and I sleep back to back, me on my left side and her on her right. She pushes off my husband to get as close to me as possible. We have a king size bed and we still use every inch of it....1 70# bulldog, three cats, and three kids that rotate into our bed at some point during the night. Thankgoodness for locks on the doors!;)

Dana Mayhall

Mar 21, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Tilly, Bud and Kami
We have 4 Bullies in our king size bed and my husband tells me all the time that sooner or later I have to stop them from sleeping with us. Right now they are all babies but when they get full grown we all will not fit... I told him he better go buy another king size bed and put them together because all my babies are sleeping with me.. I can't kick them out of the bed.. That is just wrong... just like we would never kick one of our kids out of the bed. LOL Glad to see I am not the only one that lets their bullies sleep with them and take up the whole bed. Happy Easter to you all!!!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
That's funny so glad I'm not alone with that one. Lex will do that to me and sometimes he will lay his head on my face to were I can't breathe!! Dang bullies lol

Terry

Jan 16, 2011
Central Valley, California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubbles
Well, we are going shopping soon for a King sized bed, we only have one Baby and she is a total bed hog. Bubbles will also try to steal my blanket at night because it must be better than hers. My poor husband has given up and sleeps tn the spare room to many nights. When we all sleep in a king bed out of town it's fine, even though it is like a den of bears sleeping with all the snoring. :bully: Needless to say we all know who the boss is at our house.

mamamia

Apr 5, 2011
New Brunswick, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Snooki (EB) and Big Mac (OEB)
My dogs did sleep in my bed for a few years... but once we moved in with "meany" there was the new rule of NO dogs in the bedroom... :eek::eek:
Little Mexx still sleeps right in front of the door and when "meany" is not in town.... We are in the bed with one person... one cat... and 3 dogs!! :p

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
We have a king size bed and it is too small for us. All the dogs sleep with us and Bella and Abby need to lay on us. They have to touch one of us at all times. Bella curls up by my pillow and scoots her butt up against my chest, Abby has to lay between my legs. I have room but no room to move and most of the time no covers.

A kings size bed will help, but won't take the problem away.

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
I love Bruno and my Gizmo to death but I would never allow them to sleep in my bed..
Bruno sheds and his hair drives me crazy with it all over the house as it is.
Bruno is not even allowed upstairs let alone my bed. Sorry.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Desertsky is right....we have a king size and Cass still only left me about 6 inches to sleep. The only time I minded though was when I would wake up in the morning and her butt would be in my face and hubby would say " man.. she farted right in your face and you didn't wake up".. what a guy :down:
Belly on the other hand will only nap in bed. She prefers her crate down in the kitchen.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Princess Gracie doesn't like sleeping with us. She will get up on our bad every night for a good butt rub but eventually she will tire of that and get down off the bed and into her own bed which is next to our and snore away. Maybe it is just that we haven't found her 'sleep number" yet.. ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.