Luiz the bulldog from rio

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Look what [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] and I found this morning... hee hee hee hee

DSC_0002.jpg

You are a mean man.;)[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]..yup..verrrrry mean

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We were just in the right place at the right time. Stopped to pick up some quick breakfast on the way to work this morning. Bruce was taking me to work so he'd have the jeep. She seemed very cheery on the speaker, so I asked the girl who took our money when they were going to give out the bulldogs. She said she didn't know. Bruce said, we want to get one because we have a bulldog. She said, just a second, bent down under the counter she was standing at and got one out of a box for us. :up: We didn't even have to buy a happy meal. :up: Sometimes it just pays to ask the right person.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We were just in the right place at the right time. Stopped to pick up some quick breakfast on the way to work this morning. Bruce was taking me to work so he'd have the jeep. She seemed very cheery on the speaker, so I asked the girl who took our money when they were going to give out the bulldogs. She said she didn't know. Bruce said, we want to get one because we have a bulldog. She said, just a second, bent down under the counter she was standing at and got one out of a box for us. :up: We didn't even have to buy a happy meal. :up: Sometimes it just pays to ask the right person.

WOW....you are BOTH verrrrrry mean. I am a jealous person...and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get over this :evil:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] You'll get one...You just need to be in the right place at the right time. Or if you don't meet a nice lady at the drive through, or buy tons of happy meals then you can bid on one in the rescue auction. :up:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] You'll get one...You just need to be in the right place at the right time. Or if you don't meet a nice lady at the drive through, or buy tons of happy meals then you can bid on one in the rescue auction. :up:

AHA!!! NOW i understand ....money talks....told my grandaughter we are going to all the mcdonalds around this weekend!..and in southern california that is alot! She's in though...she is only 7..so i pretty much still get my way!!! ya right

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I haven't seen the movie yet..my boyfriend has though (he works with handicapped people and he has a 13 year old autistic boy he takes to the kid's movies on weekends). He was trying to tell me it's not worth watching. I said I want to see it just for the bulldog, lol!

I went through the drive thru to get a pop a couple weeks ago and saw the bullie on the toy list..so I had them look and see if they had him and they did so I bought one. xD haha. He sits on top of my computer ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.