Thread: Saying Goodbye to My Cuddle Buddy

Bulldog Vet in Training MissWaddles13's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Saying Goodbye to My Cuddle Buddy

I am so sorry , losing a baby is very difficult . No words can describe the hurt and pain. I am sending my deepest condolences and hugs. He's a handsome boy , who was loved and a great companion. Run free sweetie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Vikinggirl, helsonwheels liked this post
    Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Thanks again everyone for all the kind words, prayers and love you sent me for Dozer. It's been a week today, and it's weird not having two dogs to walk and feed in the morning. Blossom seems okay, she's loving the extra love and attention she's getting. What's weird is the cat Meeko, who never really paid any attention to the dogs, she just waited for them to finish eating, and then she would run to their bowls to lick out the bowl, and see if she could find a kibble that may have been left behind. She is now sleeping where Dozer used to sleep. It's still sad and painful not to have my cuddle buddy here, I miss him so much. They say time heals, but I will forever miss him, but at the same time I'm glad he's not sick or suffering anymore. I will be picking up his ashes in a few days when the vet calls us, and I will bring him home. Thanks again everyone.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

4. Likes helsonwheels, 2BullyMama, cefe13 liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Thanks again everyone for all the kind words, prayers and love you sent me for Dozer. It's been a week today, and it's weird not having two dogs to walk and feed in the morning. Blossom seems okay, she's loving the extra love and attention she's getting. What's weird is the cat Meeko, who never really paid any attention to the dogs, she just waited for them to finish eating, and then she would run to their bowls to lick out the bowl, and see if she could find a kibble that may have been left behind. She is now sleeping where Dozer used to sleep. It's still sad and painful not to have my cuddle buddy here, I miss him so much. They say time heals, but I will forever miss him, but at the same time I'm glad he's not sick or suffering anymore. I will be picking up his ashes in a few days when the vet calls us, and I will bring him home. Thanks again everyone.
    He will forever be with you..... that is interesting about Meeko, happy to hear Blossom is doing well, I always worry about the bonded pairs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

6. Likes Vikinggirl liked this post
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Hi Everyone, I have some really sad news to tell you guys, our Family is going to say goodbye to my Cuddle Buddy Bulldozer on Tuesday. I am beyond sad and heart broken, and have been crying for days. My Bulldozer, my Dozer, my Dozey, he's such a Lovebug, he looks at me with those big brown eyes, and I can't imagine not having him around. I don't know how I'm going to say goodbye, or if I can, but know that I have to be unselfish and let him go, so he doesn't suffer anymore. I just have him a bath, and a nice massage, he's lost so much weight, and I can feel his bones, he can hardly walk anymore, and we had to carry him out for a pee, and carry him to the tub. I think he liked his bath, he seemed to enjoy it, and now he's lying beside me, and probably wondering why Mommy is crying.
    I joined this forum when I brought my two guys home, and Bulldozer and Blossom have been a big part of EBN, I shared a lot about them, but I also learned a lot of awesome information on here. Blossom is still healthy and strong, and I know she knows that her brother is sick, I know she is really going to miss him too, and she's going to be lost without him. I am gutted and can't stop crying, I know other members have gone through this with their beloved Furbabies, and it's really hard, I just hope I can be strong for him on Tuesday. I know that I will stay with him and comfort him, but it will be the hardest thing I'll ever have to do.
    I am so so sorry. Couldn't even imagine going through that. Hugs and Prayers to your family.

8. Likes Vikinggirl liked this post
    Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Thank You Jessica. It is hard and sad that he's gone, but I have comfort in knowing he's not suffering anymore. We miss him though.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

Just came EBN for a little check in and i see this and sharing tears with you. Hurts knowing that you you have had to go through this, and knowing that it is in some way, something we all have to one day have this loss. Im glad you could share your heart with all these loving people who are here and understand. Prayers for continued healing, and hugs i wish i could really give. Much love, jill and Hank

11. Likes 2BullyMama, Vikinggirl liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads