Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Heā€™s really cute! Cant wait to see him playing with the Rotty.

OP
Mechadogzilla

Mechadogzilla

Nov 15, 2020
Maryland
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hugo(English Bulldog) and Hans(Rottweiler)
Heā€™s really cute! Cant wait to see him playing with the Rotty.

They are pretty much best buddies now - better than I had hoped for. D4BBF194-C28D-46E2-A5B4-CBB290EEEF78.jpeg
6DA0AE09-B331-42CE-B3A6-F943224F50B3.jpeg

OP
Mechadogzilla

Mechadogzilla

Nov 15, 2020
Maryland
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hugo(English Bulldog) and Hans(Rottweiler)
You have a tent! I have one for Gilbert..he LOVES his tent! It is like his own little sanctuary View attachment 120749

Is there a trick to getting them to stay in there? Every time I put Hugo in, a couple minutes later he comes trotting by me. He leans up against it, pulls the sides down, and escapes. I had chairs supporting each of the sides today, and he still got out. I have about given up on it. It did work great for an aggressive little dog I had visiting over the holidays (during meals and such), but Hugo has proved to be Houdini with the one I have.

Awesome picture of Gilbert, by the way!
Edit - thanks so much for posting that picture of your pen! I had forgotten it had a removable top. His Houdini days are over.

ladywebb

Feb 12, 2021
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gilbert
Is there a trick to getting them to stay in there? Every time I put Hugo in, a couple minutes later he comes trotting by me. He leans up against it, pulls the sides down, and escapes. I had chairs supporting each of the sides today, and he still got out. I have about given up on it. It did work great for an aggressive little dog I had visiting over the holidays (during meals and such), but Hugo has proved to be Houdini with the one I have.

Edit - thanks so much for posting that picture of your pen! I had forgotten it had a removable top. His Houdini days are over.

You're welcome! Yes!! There had been a couple times that Gilbert escaped as well! The top is always zipped up now! Gilbert is 7mo. old now and we just zip him in completely when we leave the house or at night for safety reasons.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

I recall getting my previous EB Duke a metal barrier 3ā€™ high. He was about 3ish months. I come home one day n I see him on the sofa n the barrier was dragged somewhat into the kitchen. I ended up using them tie wraps n secure the barrier to the kitchen table n buffet. Donā€™t ask. Duke was a special case. I would call him the Jack Russell in a EB suit. Miss my little brat. All this to say, get a kennel with a door, leave it open till bed time. Itā€™s like their little sanctuary. As they grow no need to close the door. :)

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
What a nice good big brother Hans is!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.