Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am curious to know if there is a better one out there. I usually just grab whatever with oatmeal. Never really thought about it, but maybe a better shampoo could make my babies look even more fabulous!!

What is your fav shampoos? Where do you buy it? I wanna try something really good!!! Like a bully salon!! :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I actually prefer johnsons baby shampoo and pantene conditioner (or any other that I have on hand) for my boys. I used to use the dog shampoos but always used the baby shapmoo on their faces and got lazy and just continued with it. Actually now I think it smells better and lasts longer than the expensive fruity ones. In fact we had them groomed once and was disappointed cuz that yummy smell didnt last nearly as long as when I wash them.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Because of Sam's allergies I only buy fragrance and soap free shampoos. I like TropiClean hypo-allergenic for puppies. It has a faint scent of coconut because there is coconut oil in it.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I use baby shampoo on the pups. Oooooh they smell lovely. Thanks for the advice, I will have to try that on my girls. I love coconut smell. :)

Members online

No members online now.