Lynne
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Shirley WiggleButt
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Adult EBD's and vaccines question

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrugs View Post
    Have you tried any of the other Zignature proteins? Zignature is a good food and you can rotate between each bag. I personally like to rotate between different proteins.
    I have not at this time. I want her fully settled and comfortable and stress free before I do that, and not knowing if she's got any allergies to any of the other proteins I've been hesitant in that regard to try it, but it's been a thought just to give her a change of taste and maybe help cut down the stench of her farts but as fast as she eats and I don't hear her chewing the kibble, I wonder if she even tastes it at all lol

2. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
    Kennel Cleaner
    Real Name
    Lynne
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Shirley WiggleButt
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrugs View Post
    This was my thought. Since she was a rescue it could be they are treating her as a "puppy" with regards to shots as they might have no idea what, if anything, she has previously received.
    I was shocked they gave all those shots at the same time, the foster mom at the rescue did tell me all the information the breeder would provide was a sheet of paper with name Shirley and birthdate 4/27/14. I think it might have been a forced surrender.

From the way Shirley reacted when she first came HOME if I moved too quickly it's apparent she was abused and most likely beaten. She would cower if I even turned my head too fast to look at her. She now knows she is safe and will not be hit or kicked or abused with me and no longer cowers at all. That took weeks to get her through. I've also noticed her jaw is off which I'm going to probably have the vet take an X-ray at initial exam due to. The split under her nose to her lip sits over the tooth next to her bottom fang, not straight down from her nose and she doesn't chew kibble. This poor baby must have had a horrendous life before the rescue. I just want her to live out the rest of her days however long that may be as a happy comfortable stress and worry free doggie surrounded by my love.

4. Likes helsonwheels, 2BullyMama liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Wigglebutt View Post
    I have not at this time. I want her fully settled and comfortable and stress free before I do that, and not knowing if she's got any allergies to any of the other proteins I've been hesitant in that regard to try it, but it's been a thought just to give her a change of taste and maybe help cut down the stench of her farts but as fast as she eats and I don't hear her chewing the kibble, I wonder if she even tastes it at all lol
    Try the duck ... it is limited ingredient and shouldn’t cause any upset to her system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Kennel Cleaner
    Real Name
    Lynne
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Shirley WiggleButt
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Try the duck ... it is limited ingredient and shouldn’t cause any upset to her system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Will do! Thank you :0)

7. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads