Does you house smell like "dog"

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
I have one bulldog, one cocker spaniel and four cats and when people come over, they are surprised to find I have all these animals! Everyonr always tells me that if they diodn't know it, they would never guess I had animals in my house. Really no smell...but I am very OCD when it comes to cleaning my house. The only place in the house that a stranger would know I had pets would be in my back hallway. That area the dogs always have toys and stuff all over the floor.

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
We have a zoo at our home...

3 dogs
2 chinchillas
2 ornate wood turtles
1 Pastel Ball Python

And I always get...How can you have that many animals and not smell as if you have a single one!?! I run the sweeper a lot it's one of my pet peeves. Our chinchillas are litter trained. So we change out their litter box frequently...and the turtles...they really aren't much work. Plus...We use diffusers. Which smell like "Buttered Maple Syrup". Everyone who comes into the house comments on how GOOD it smells...my FIL is my biggest fan of the scent. And begs for me to pick them up some...and is the first to let me know when he's run out. Though it's around $20 it lasts a good three months. So well worth the asking price. And I put that on our mantel in the front room. So on rainy days...you really don't even get a whiff of wet dog.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.