Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goobers best friend SAGE delivering Easter Eggs to the Pediatric ward of hospital

Real Name
    Cindy
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Breezi, LAYLA& PANDA, Hammer, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Goobers best friend SAGE delivering Easter Eggs to the Pediatric ward of hospital

Its not a dye just a spray that comes right out, she goes to the nursing homes, hospitals, Ronald McDonald house, and the Special Ed classes at the schools, and she is a McGruff dog at the school libraries to help the kids learn to read

Bulldog(s) Names
    Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Goobers best friend SAGE delivering Easter Eggs to the Pediatric ward of hospital

Wow! That is pink! The kiddos will love it at the hospital. That is so wonderful. Hope y'all have fun. Will Goober be the one in pink next year?

Erika and P Dawg
    Last edited by Erika; 04-20-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Real Name
    Cindy
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Breezi, LAYLA& PANDA, Hammer, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
    Likes (Received)

I tried to dye Goober green once when he was a baby for St Pattys day and he hated it and was acting funny, so I bathed it out of him and gave up on making him look like a fool, but Sage loves being a Therapy dog, and getting colored or wearing her costumes

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Is Sage a Poodle, or a Golden Doodle?
    We used to have a Golden Doodle as a therapy dog at the nursing home we worked at. She is retired now and my living a wonderful life with my boss.

Real Name
    Cindy
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Sage is a standard poodle she is now 12 yrs old and she still goes to work with me everyday and we walk at least a mile every night she is very athletic and she loves playing with the bullies

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Thanks for sharing.

Oh my, 12 years old and still able to keep up with puppies. That's so awesome!

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

That is very sweet! She probably could care less since she gets to be the center of attention. How fun!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads