Easter Bunny does make "Crack Toys"

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I got this for Vegas for Easter, but for what he went through this last weekend I already gave it to him, don't mind the spiked slobbery hair, it is after all a CRACK TOY!!

What is it with these type of toys that drive our bully's nuts??

014.jpg

015.jpg

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] instead of him being up my behind, I have been up his because I feel so bad for the poor boy. I have showered him with love and attention and he actually sat and licked the lotion off my legs tonight and I let him, I just feel so darn bad, and I can't imagine what he went through when I left him for 7 DAYS when we went on on our cruise, NEVER AGAIN!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I know somebully that HAS to HAVE one of those!!!!!!! ;)

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I need to get my babies one of those. That is too cute. And I cant blame you for spoiling him after what he went through.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1930]LaurieLolaandMojo[/MENTION], [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I don't know if you two have a Family Dollar, dollar store, but I ran in to get some garbage bags and it was hanging on the animal isle end cap, only cost $2.00 he loves it not as sturdy as the Petsmart ones but Vegas is really not destructive either.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]... Vegas not destructible??? What kind of weirdo bullie IS he??? LOL:) Thanx, I'll look at Family Dollar.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] Vegas is a lover not a fighter...no seriously he is not destructive he had his dog he suckeled for almost a year and has had stinkey monkey for about 6 months. Not even with balls.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]..... :LMAO:... I doubt Stinky Monkey would last 6 minutes, let alone 6 months with Princess Rip-n-tear. ;)

L

Lucy-licious

these Crack toys are the best Lucy is on number 3. they are lasting her longer as she gets older :) the current one is 3 months old :up:
he deserves treats after his weekend so do you :hug2:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
sadly .. any type of crack toy like that would probably last under 30 seconds with Daddy ..... :bang:

I'm hoping my deer antlers arrive from carolina pet pantry today so that I can see how well they do when Daddy gets hold of them!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] Vegas is a lover not a fighter...no seriously he is not destructive he had his dog he suckeled for almost a year and has had stinkey monkey for about 6 months. Not even with balls.

Hmmmm.[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]..stinky monkey has balls?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hmmmm.[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]..stinky monkey has balls?

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] I thought that too ... but I was trying to be good and not mention it!!! :LMAO::eek::eek:

Members online

No members online now.