Joey's Secret Santa

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Joey wanted me to thank her secret Santa for the awesome bag of toys!!!! Her favorite is the pig LOL.

What a wonderful gift. THANK YOU TO JOEY'S SECRET SANTA ---- OK so, who was it? LOL

Secret Santa 2020 2.jpgSecret Santa 2020.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OH that piggy is adorable... Merry Christmas to you all!!!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Wow; nice toys! Really cute! And I see you have made some Christmas cookies (?) already!

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Wow; nice toys! Really cute! And I see you have made some Christmas cookies (?) already!

LOL you made me laugh! YES Christmas cookies already hahahahaha! Since our LIVE auction sales have stopped this year (all online, virtual) I still wanted to send goodie boxes to my work peeps, so that is one batch. Also rum balls and chocolate covered pretzels YUMMY !!!

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey

HEY !!!!!!! Thank you so very, very much!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and Punk! There were so many in the bag that I tossed them all out and she kept picking the pig. Thank you again Annie!!!! Oh, and LOVED the card too!!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
LOL you made me laugh! YES Christmas cookies already hahahahaha! Since our LIVE auction sales have stopped this year (all online, virtual) I still wanted to send goodie boxes to my work peeps, so that is one batch. Also rum balls and chocolate covered pretzels YUMMY !!!

Oh, the chocalate covered pretzels - is that just (salty?) pretzels dipped in chocolate? Sounds interesting! I make saffron buns all December - we start eating them on First Sunday of Advent and we happen to like them a lot so I find myself baking every week.

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh, the chocalate covered pretzels - is that just (salty?) pretzels dipped in chocolate? Sounds interesting! I make saffron buns all December - we start eating them on First Sunday of Advent and we happen to like them a lot so I find myself baking every week.

Yes salty pretzels covered with peanut butter and chocolate. Yum! Saffron buns! Usually we celebrate greatly Advent but covid has changed things but still such a Blessed time!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Yes salty pretzels covered with peanut butter and chocolate. Yum! Saffron buns! Usually we celebrate greatly Advent but covid has changed things but still such a Blessed time!

Oh, peanut butter too. Must try that!

Yes, COVID-19 has changed life no doubt.

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey

Ummm peanut butter and chocolate covered pretzels???? Yummmmm
I may need to try this!

Such cute toys! Piggie is too cute[emoji119]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Ummm peanut butter and chocolate covered pretzels???? Yummmmm
I may need to try this!

Such cute toys! Piggie is too cute[emoji119]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh you MUST try! Long process but TOTALLY worth it !!!!!!! Pretzel rods, peanut butter melted in mason jar (easier to dip), lay out to harden back up (parchment paper), when totally hard again melt a good chocolate (NOT SEMI SWEET CHIPS), I use Giardelli meting discs, dip pretzels again and lay out to firm back up.

YUM YUM YUM !!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I love it.... she enjoyed her presents!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.