Behavior concern

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
I am not sure Iā€™d be able to sleep without my little snore buddy!
She is the queen of the bed btw.... She is always either right between us (sheā€™ll step over/on me to get in between [emoji849]) or on my pillow. Luckily I usually get the front end not the back![emoji23][emoji1787]
She starts out under the covers then comes out for a while, when she gets too hot apparently, then walks between us and waits to for one of us to pull up the covers so she can got back under. Funny thing is my hubby doesnā€™t even get mad when ā€œsheā€ wakes him up ! Only Bella can get away with that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I am not sure Iā€™d be able to sleep without my little snore buddy!
She is the queen of the bed btw.... She is always either right between us (sheā€™ll step over/on me to get in between [emoji849]) or on my pillow. Luckily I usually get the front end not the back![emoji23][emoji1787]
She starts out under the covers then comes out for a while, when she gets too hot apparently, then walks between us and waits to for one of us to pull up the covers so she can got back under. Funny thing is my hubby doesnā€™t even get mad when ā€œsheā€ wakes him up ! Only Bella can get away with that!

Yes, they are the best! Bruschi came back to bed and is back snoozing with me [emoji4]He makes me feel at ease with him by my side . I had a rough year losing my dad early this year. Bruschi is the perfect remedy to know someone is there with me. Heā€™s best companion ever.

Bella sounds like a beautiful girl. They deserve to be the king and queen of the house. She reigns your bed too lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.