Hi everyone!! It has been awhile!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I have missed everyone so much! Life has been so busy! We were not suppose to get Stella until April 27 but the breeder surprised us and let us take her home on sunday April 17!! We were so happy but also very unexpected! I cant wait to start my vacation for a week on the 25th! So far things are going well. Silva had a rough few days but has adjusted well. Stella is part of the family already! She sleeps in her crate no crying or anything and sleeps for 4-5 hour periods at night, which I think is great!! Her and Silva love to play fight and poor Silva has a red inflammed rash on her cheeks from those awful puppy teeth! Potty training is going okay but lots of clean ups throughout the day! Well I know everyone wants to see pics so I will post some now!! :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow that was unexpected! I was wondering already about our update on Stella! Glad Silva is doing well with her, she is probably going to mother her :heart::heart:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Congrats. Glad it's going so well!

L

Lucy-licious

I've already seen the pics and must repeat that Stella is Beautiful...her colouring is :luv:
How did you introduce them and how did it go??

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm reading all my threads backwards today .. I think I've already commented on two of them about Stella and Silva!!! They are both such pretty girls!! :luv:

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.