Brodie ate entire box of wheat thins!!

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
Friday night I was outside and hit my pinky toe on my gate, well it turned my toe sideways so we left in a hurry to the ER. Brodie was blocked in the kitching and dining room. I also have 2 cats and one of them knocks things down when he is hungry. Literally, he will go through the house and anything he can knock down he will. Well he must have knocked over the unopened box of wheat thins. When we came home the box was ripped open and the bag was completly empty! LOL...I paniced at first not sure if it would hurt him or not. I called the vet they said he will be fine as long as he doesn't have allergies to wheat. Thank goodness he doesn't. I should have taken a picture of the box and the empty bag. It was too funny.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Thats a bully!! Mine will eat anything that doesnt eat them first I am surprised he didnt eat the box too

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Dont you know in your heart they are just thinking of you and dont want to make a mess with tearing the box into a million pieces when it can be eaten and the evidence destroyed

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Sebastian and Oliver would have eaten everything (except maybe the bag) and I would have been wondering where the heck my box of wheat thins went to.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg i hope he don't get a bully ache, poor baby! Glad nothing bad happened, and I would have to agree mine wouldve eaten the box too!!!

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.