Please pray for my sweet Bubba

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
BUBBA!! Prayers sweetheart! If it only took LOVE you would be 100% healed.

Joey and I sending get better soon vibes and BIG BULLY HUGS!!!!

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
C6C9D86D-78CB-432A-9C05-ED8FE6EE12A4.jpegBubba update. Well, early Monday morning Bubba started having difficulty breathing and oxygen saturation was going down. Placed him in oxygen hood and is still in it today. He has pneumonia and today will be day 3 of antibiotics. Having therapy every hour, massage, Rom, trying to get him to weight Bear. Not able to stand yet and only can do about 15 min until he begins to have more difficulty breathing and have to place him back in oxygen. Does well in oxygen hood although he hates it. Barks to let them know he wants to be repositioned or simply wants to get up. I bring him boiled chicken almost daily and eats it well. Doc is still optimistic he will get through this and walk again, just gonna take time. Heā€™s not in any pain and rests comfortably. Havenā€™t been able to see him in a couple days,. With COVID, no one is allowed in and I donā€™t want to chance it by them taking him outSide on a stretcher And stressing him. THey did this a few days ago for me. The vet tech is gonna try to convince vet to let me come in after hours today to see him in a private room and have some oxygen on him. I think this will be good for him, and ME, to see each other. Shew...this is killing me!

thank you so much everyone for your love, support, and kind words! They mean so much to me! If anyone has a 4 wheel dog wheelchair they are not using, Iā€™d be willing to buy it from you. The ones they have are not fitting him. Do big of a body and squaty legs! As you all know! Please let me know if you have one.

ty all so very much!
cassie

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Bubba update. Well, early Monday morning Bubba started having difficulty breathing and oxygen saturation was going down. Placed him in oxygen hood and is still in it today. He has pneumonia and today will be day 3 of antibiotics. Having therapy every hour, massage, Rom, trying to get him to weight Bear. Not able to stand yet and only can do about 15 min until he begins to have more difficulty breathing and have to place him back in oxygen. Does well in oxygen hood although he hates it. Barks to let them know he wants to be repositioned or simply wants to get up. I bring him boiled chicken almost daily and eats it well. Doc is still optimistic he will get through this and walk again, just gonna take time. Heā€™s not in any pain and rests comfortably. Havenā€™t been able to see him in a couple days,. With COVID, no one is allowed in and I donā€™t want to chance it by them taking him outSide on a stretcher And stressing him. THey did this a few days ago for me. The vet tech is gonna try to convince vet to let me come in after hours today to see him in a private room and have some oxygen on him. I think this will be good for him, and ME, to see each other. Shew...this is killing me!

thank you so much everyone for your love, support, and kind words! They mean so much to me! If anyone has a 4 wheel dog wheelchair they are not using, Iā€™d be willing to buy it from you. The ones they have are not fitting him. Do big of a body and squaty legs! As you all know! Please let me know if you have one.

ty all so very much!
cassie

Continued prayers to you and Bubba. We all love him, and he has to get better before Halloween, we need to see his costume.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
View attachment 119924Bubba update. Well, early Monday morning Bubba started having difficulty breathing and oxygen saturation was going down. Placed him in oxygen hood and is still in it today. He has pneumonia and today will be day 3 of antibiotics. Having therapy every hour, massage, Rom, trying to get him to weight Bear. Not able to stand yet and only can do about 15 min until he begins to have more difficulty breathing and have to place him back in oxygen. Does well in oxygen hood although he hates it. Barks to let them know he wants to be repositioned or simply wants to get up. I bring him boiled chicken almost daily and eats it well. Doc is still optimistic he will get through this and walk again, just gonna take time. Heā€™s not in any pain and rests comfortably. Havenā€™t been able to see him in a couple days,. With COVID, no one is allowed in and I donā€™t want to chance it by them taking him outSide on a stretcher And stressing him. THey did this a few days ago for me. The vet tech is gonna try to convince vet to let me come in after hours today to see him in a private room and have some oxygen on him. I think this will be good for him, and ME, to see each other. Shew...this is killing me!

ty all so very much!
cassie

I replied on your other post but have you thought of a buggy? They sell them at Costco n very solid. For gardening.

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
Oh gosh i saw your other post and had to search all your posts and got to this story. I am so sorry this is happening to your poor Bubb's.. He is a beautiful and strong boy. I am fighting back tears as i read what he and you are going through. I know how scary it is when something is wrong and you can't fix it for them.

You are a great mamma and he knows it. I pray he continues to get better and will be watching for updates.
Till then, all my prayers are coming your way! Stay strong and be encouraged! as the others have said, you BOTH got this!!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Thinking of Bubba and you and hope he is feeling better.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.