Real Name
    Krystal
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brisket
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Please pray for my sweet Bubba

Praying for you both. Thanks for the updates. We are all a community that come together for our love of our fur babies, and we are here with you during trying times! I pray that all goes well with your fat boy. I will continue to check back for updates.

By the way, no judgement with calling him fat boy. Brisket likes it too. Even my kids! Ha
    Momma to Brave Brisket and Optimistic Oreo!

Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)

Bubba and Mama you got this!!

Thanks and much Love,

Melissa - Ellie's Mom

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)

-943eb2bb-6bc0-4d1a-9d57-fdbd120527a7-jpeg

YOU BOTH GOT THIS...

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member sisters3's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    My Girl Joey
    Likes (Received)

BUBBA!! Prayers sweetheart! If it only took LOVE you would be 100% healed.

Joey and I sending get better soon vibes and BIG BULLY HUGS!!!!
    May the sun in your eyes be your ONLY problem today! Peace Friends!

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    bubba
    Likes (Received)

-c6c9d86d-78cb-432a-9c05-ed8fe6ee12a4-jpegBubba update. Well, early Monday morning Bubba started having difficulty breathing and oxygen saturation was going down. Placed him in oxygen hood and is still in it today. He has pneumonia and today will be day 3 of antibiotics. Having therapy every hour, massage, Rom, trying to get him to weight Bear. Not able to stand yet and only can do about 15 min until he begins to have more difficulty breathing and have to place him back in oxygen. Does well in oxygen hood although he hates it. Barks to let them know he wants to be repositioned or simply wants to get up. I bring him boiled chicken almost daily and eats it well. Doc is still optimistic he will get through this and walk again, just gonna take time. Heís not in any pain and rests comfortably. Havenít been able to see him in a couple days,. With COVID, no one is allowed in and I donít want to chance it by them taking him outSide on a stretcher And stressing him. THey did this a few days ago for me. The vet tech is gonna try to convince vet to let me come in after hours today to see him in a private room and have some oxygen on him. I think this will be good for him, and ME, to see each other. Shew...this is killing me!

thank you so much everyone for your love, support, and kind words! They mean so much to me! If anyone has a 4 wheel dog wheelchair they are not using, Iíd be willing to buy it from you. The ones they have are not fitting him. Do big of a body and squaty legs! As you all know! Please let me know if you have one.

ty all so very much!
    cassie
    Last edited by bubbaisapig; 10-15-2020 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Adding pic

6. Likes 2BullyMama, ddnene liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bubbaisapig View Post
    Bubba update. Well, early Monday morning Bubba started having difficulty breathing and oxygen saturation was going down. Placed him in oxygen hood and is still in it today. He has pneumonia and today will be day 3 of antibiotics. Having therapy every hour, massage, Rom, trying to get him to weight Bear. Not able to stand yet and only can do about 15 min until he begins to have more difficulty breathing and have to place him back in oxygen. Does well in oxygen hood although he hates it. Barks to let them know he wants to be repositioned or simply wants to get up. I bring him boiled chicken almost daily and eats it well. Doc is still optimistic he will get through this and walk again, just gonna take time. Heís not in any pain and rests comfortably. Havenít been able to see him in a couple days,. With COVID, no one is allowed in and I donít want to chance it by them taking him outSide on a stretcher And stressing him. THey did this a few days ago for me. The vet tech is gonna try to convince vet to let me come in after hours today to see him in a private room and have some oxygen on him. I think this will be good for him, and ME, to see each other. Shew...this is killing me!

thank you so much everyone for your love, support, and kind words! They mean so much to me! If anyone has a 4 wheel dog wheelchair they are not using, Iíd be willing to buy it from you. The ones they have are not fitting him. Do big of a body and squaty legs! As you all know! Please let me know if you have one.

ty all so very much!
    cassie
    Continued prayers to you and Bubba. We all love him, and he has to get better before Halloween, we need to see his costume.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bubbaisapig View Post
    -c6c9d86d-78cb-432a-9c05-ed8fe6ee12a4-jpegBubba update. Well, early Monday morning Bubba started having difficulty breathing and oxygen saturation was going down. Placed him in oxygen hood and is still in it today. He has pneumonia and today will be day 3 of antibiotics. Having therapy every hour, massage, Rom, trying to get him to weight Bear. Not able to stand yet and only can do about 15 min until he begins to have more difficulty breathing and have to place him back in oxygen. Does well in oxygen hood although he hates it. Barks to let them know he wants to be repositioned or simply wants to get up. I bring him boiled chicken almost daily and eats it well. Doc is still optimistic he will get through this and walk again, just gonna take time. He’s not in any pain and rests comfortably. Haven’t been able to see him in a couple days,. With COVID, no one is allowed in and I don’t want to chance it by them taking him outSide on a stretcher And stressing him. THey did this a few days ago for me. The vet tech is gonna try to convince vet to let me come in after hours today to see him in a private room and have some oxygen on him. I think this will be good for him, and ME, to see each other. Shew...this is killing me!

thank you so much everyone for your love, support, and kind words! They mean so much to me! If anyone has a 4 wheel dog wheelchair they are not using, I’d be willing to buy it from you. The ones they have are not fitting him. Do big of a body and squaty legs! As you all know! Please let me know if you have one.

ty all so very much!
    cassie
    I replied on your other post but have you thought of a buggy? They sell them at Costco n very solid. For gardening.

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    bubba
    Likes (Received)

I will look into that! Ty for the suggestion!

Dog Park Attendant Become a 4 Paw Member thett's Avatar
    Real Name
    Theresa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Stella, Harvey
    Likes (Received)

Oh gosh i saw your other post and had to search all your posts and got to this story. I am so sorry this is happening to your poor Bubb's.. He is a beautiful and strong boy. I am fighting back tears as i read what he and you are going through. I know how scary it is when something is wrong and you can't fix it for them.

You are a great mamma and he knows it. I pray he continues to get better and will be watching for updates.
    Till then, all my prayers are coming your way! Stay strong and be encouraged! as the others have said, you BOTH got this!!

11. Likes Manydogs liked this post
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Castor
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Thinking of Bubba and you and hope he is feeling better.

Castor is on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castorthebulldog/

13. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads