adadrian

Oct 2, 2020
Brisbane
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Athena
How obsessed with the British/English bulldog are you?

For me Iā€™ve always been obsessed since I was a school kid, going to the library I remember I would get bulldog specific breed books and general dog books and read them from front to back.

And today even though I have had and still have other breeds, I always will have a bulldog! I canā€™t imagine life without one.
Iā€™m always watching YouTube videos on them, I have numerous breed books on them. Iā€™m always thinking about them Iā€™m clearly obsessed! Love the breed!

P.s Iā€™ve only just recently started collecting bulldog trinkets lately!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Hi and welcome to the forum! Bulldog owners seem to be very much into their breed! I must say that I absolutely adore my own stubborn furball and love to meet all the other bulldogs here on the forum, but I'm not obsessed with the breed as such :)

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Me too. Itā€™s perfectly normal!
Thatā€™s what I keep telling myself...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sounds perfectly normal to me..... pictures of your baby, please

OP
adadrian

adadrian

Oct 2, 2020
Brisbane
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Athena
Sounds perfectly normal to me..... pictures of your baby, please

4718865C-3D49-49B2-833F-574D9B97538F.jpeg

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Years ago, in my neighborhood someone had a bulldog that chased me , it was mean! I was just a kid. Later , when I moved in my apt back in 2013 ( all grown up) one of the residents here had this cute puppy each day I pick up my mail they be outside . She was such a cutie and happy girl. Her dad gave me all the 4-1-1. about the breed. His girl was just 3 months old when we met. He talked about breeding her and I would be first to pick a puppy. Long story short, I couldn't wait that long, I adopted instead. On a good note, he never breed her ! One good thing, he found out how hard it is to breed and costly. I am thankful it never happened. I got my firsr girl from SCBR . She was 4 1/2 when I got her and had her for 51/2 years. After, her passing I adopted another one . Heā€™s a male estimated age 6 last year . It's been on year and he turned 7. Heā€™s an adventure, love my boy .
Yes, I love English Bulldogs! My retirement plan is to have 3 of them. I will be a full-time Bulldog mom. I am not near retirement just got a plan .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
adadrian

adadrian

Oct 2, 2020
Brisbane
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Athena
haha thanks guys! but i want to hear about how obssessed you guys are with bulldogs!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I have bulldog and French Bulldog stuff all over my house and outside! Is there such a thing as too much???

OP
adadrian

adadrian

Oct 2, 2020
Brisbane
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Athena
I have bulldog and French Bulldog stuff all over my house and outside! Is there such a thing as too much???

Now thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about!

Off personal interest to me, what do you find is the personality differences between the two breeds?

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Now thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about!

Off personal interest to me, what do you find is the personality differences between the two breeds?

Oh gosh. They are so similar but yet so different. At least with mine, they are both stubborn but a Bulldog is even more so and more so of a bully than my Frenchie. I have 1 male Frenchie and then a male EB and a female EB. They all love to cuddle. And they are all silly. My Bulldogs are a bit wild and energetic but my Frenchie is 7 so he loves to lounge around. But when he's in the mood, he can act youthful.

OP
adadrian

adadrian

Oct 2, 2020
Brisbane
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Athena
Iā€™m so obsessed I just joined another dog forums site to chat to people about dogs even more

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.