Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Hey all, itā€™s been a while since I have visited. Many of you might remember me and Brie. She was my furry heart and soul and I shared her here with you guys for a long time. She passed away a couple weeks ago. Iā€™m beyond devastated and Iā€™m truly struggling with her loss. It was suggested I try to do things in her memory so I entered her photo in a contest. Itā€™s 100% free and they donā€™t ask for any personal info. She needs a lot of votes to get up in rankings. I was hoping you all would take a quick moment (itā€™s really that easy) and vote for her. I canā€™t express how lost I am and how much I miss her. She was literally my soul dog and my everything. Those of you who know me outside of here know this and can vouch for my sincerity. I have been through hell and back with that sweet girl and sheā€™s gone. Cheers for any and/all of your help.
C#1 2020 G&G Good Dog Photo Contest | Garden & Gun Magazine

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
VOTED!! One of the prettiest bulldogs ever!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Done! She is just beautiful!! So very sorry for your loss.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
So so sorry to hear of your loss.

I wanted to vote but when I click the link I get to a page about the competition - where do I vote?!

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
When you click the link and it loads, scroll down some until you see Brie. Right below her photo is an orange vote button. Click on that n then verify you are not a robot and you are set. You can vote again too if you feel like it. Thank you for helping!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
When you click the link and it loads, scroll down some until you see Brie. Right below her photo is an orange vote button. Click on that n then verify you are not a robot and you are set. You can vote again too if you feel like it. Thank you for helping!

Thank you - now it worked! I had to change browser to make it work but now I have voted for Brie, I hope - there were three photos of bulldogs called Brie in Georgia. I voted for the one standing on the stairs - that was your Brie, I hope? Please let me know that I voted on the right dog!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
yep, a real cutie.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Condolence. She was a cute dog. They are special spirits, aren't they?

We had 2 of our dogs pass away this year (sucky year!) and yesterday, I asked my son, would you like to look for another dog to rescue? And he said, no mom. I can't go through this again. :(

P.S. And this is the son who can't be with the dogs because of his allergies. He loves on them from the other side of the glass doors and throwing sticks for them to chase outdoors.

AceRN

Jun 17, 2020
Florida
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Edison Fitzgerald
Just voted! What a great way to celebrate Brieā€™s life! Words can not express the sorrow I feel for you. I have always been a dog owner, trust me when I say always(45 yrs), each one is special but some just touch your soul, remember her with a life well lived and celebrate her...

DebbieS

Sep 29, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Done! What a great photo. Sorry for your loss. I do hope you win!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Done! And so sorry for your loss. She she sure is beautiBULL!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.