Dog Strollers for our bulldogs....

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
Hi everyone!

Being in Texas, the summers get really hot and can stay hot! And I have been thinking about getting a dog stroller for Princess. I take her to the park on the weekends to walk around a bit, but she's limited on her distance! So I have been thinking of getting her one. That way when shes walked for about a blocks worth I can put her in the stroller and I can continue to get exercise! And she can enjoy the view and the fresh air. This is the one I have been looking at. It's nice that the top opens and is a lot of room in there for my girl! Let me know what y'all think and if any of you have one! Thanks :angel:
Erika and Princess

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Can you get it with air conditioning!!!!!!!!! :p :LMAO:

ok, in all seriousness, it would allow you to get more exercise than perhaps Princess would be up for. But I would be concerned about 90 degree sun beating down on it.

Last edited:
OP
Erika

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
You know..that would be great! I went to a dog show this weekend and I haven't been to one since I was a kid. Of course I was with the bulldog people! And a lot of the bulldog owners in the show had battery operated fans on the crates for there bulldogs. They even had a type of material that was velcroed around there neck that you put ice in it too keep them cool while waiting to be in the show! And it worked really well! It was too cute:heart:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
That is one nice stroller. If I had the means I would get one, in case BabyGirl decides to up and quit walking on me. I always worry that she might not want to walk back and I would not be able to carry her. I'd have to call someone to pick us up in a car. Hasn't happened yet but you never know if they pull a muscle or something. I suppose you could put some of those cold ice packs under a blanket. I have some of those dog cooling vests for my bulldogs when it gets too hot. I usually use them at the dog park or in the car till the air conditioning kicks in. You just soak them in water and put them in fridge for a little while (or not) and they keep your pooch cool. That stroller looks pretty nice. Princess will enjoy it.
P.S. I've got a cat who loves her stroller.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Erika

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
When I take her out its always in the morning when its cool. I never take her when its hot out there!

It would be for the mornings! I always worry also about going too far. You know its like they want to keep going but you have to limit them. Thats why I think it would be fun for her so she can still be out a little longer! and enjoy the view

Last edited:

Daphne

Dec 31, 2010
IMG_0859.jpg Daphne loves hers!!!!!

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
I love it!!!! I would love to get one for the fall here. It is beautifull and I think its a great idea for when they get tired and dont want to walk anymore.Mocha likes to give up sometimes and just sits down and refuses to keep going!:lol:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I have one myself and love it. Abby can't get around now that she is older, so this is the only way she can get out and socialize. It carries up to 150lbs, so all three dogs could actually get in it. You can attach a fan to it if you needed to. It folds down to go into the trunk which is wonderful. A must for every bully owner.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=1664]Daphne[/MENTION]........ Priceless!!!!!! :)

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Oh my gosh, I was researching this on Google and this thread came up. Surprise, surprise!

I don't see the actual stroller though. Any recommendations??

Members online