Talk of the Town

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Bruschi made a reputation for himself at my apt complex. He has two Hooman pre-teen girls that his friend . One of the girls had high boots [emoji152] She had them in her backpack put them on . When she put them on Bruschi misbehaved and got all crazy. He started twerking . Not only that this kid chased them around the bbq court and jumped on top of the picnic table. The girls were hysterical laughing at Bruschi running so fast. He literally, broke out in this energy burst . He had so much fun! Most of the neighbors now , know this Bulldog is not so shy and quiet lol what a story to share here. He loves to have fun !

His gotcha day is around the corner it will be one year on September 29. What a journey we been on . Tragedy struck me early this year when I lost my dad . Bruschiā€™s the comforter who will cuddle with you and warm your heart . More adventures in the future .
I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy during this strange time we are all living in . God bless you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great eperience.... seems he is very fond the the girls, or at least the boots.
Sorry to hear of your loss... but happy Bru was able to give you the comfort you needed

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Now thatā€™s a great outdoor day! Too funny! Thanks for sharing !

Sorry for your loss :(

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Great story...spoil that boy ROTTEN!

KrysA724

Aug 4, 2020
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brisket
Love the story! Looking forward to hearing more in the future.

I really am sorry for your loss, but these pups can really be the best comforters. They know when you need them and will stand by your side until you push them away, and even then theyā€™ll keep coming back!

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Great story...spoil that boy ROTTEN!

I do! Heā€™s been an amazing addition to my family. My late never met him only photos and called him a smooth operator .

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Love the story! Looking forward to hearing more in the future.

I really am sorry for your loss, but these pups can really be the best comforters. They know when you need them and will stand by your side until you push them away, and even then theyā€™ll keep coming back!

Thank you. Yes, heā€™s lovable and knows how to get you in the right moment. I love him [emoji7]

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Now thatā€™s a great outdoor day! Too funny! Thanks for sharing !

Sorry for your loss :(

He surprised us all at how fast he can run for a bulldog lol

Thank you for your condolences

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What a great eperience.... seems he is very fond the the girls, or at least the boots.
Sorry to hear of your loss... but happy Bru was able to give you the comfort you needed

He was so fixed on the high boots [emoji152] the girls were laughing at him. Lucky one of them loves to train animals. She knew what to do when Bruschi got out of line. He listens to her too. All of us were surprised how fast he can run [emoji38]

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.