Very Happy to be here

Bulldog1234

Sep 11, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Knuckles
Hello friends. I wish I was aware of this website in the past. I lost my beautiful bully last June to cancer. His name was Knuckles, and he was my best friend. I miss him every day. I was lucky to have him. I can’t wait for the day when I can get another one or two. They are the most wonderful dogs in the world. As I said, I just wanted to show my appreciation for this site and to chat with other bully fans. BTW, does someone know a reputable breeder in Florida?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hello friends. I wish I was aware of this website in the past. I lost my beautiful bully last June to cancer. His name was Knuckles, and he was my best friend. I miss him every day. I was lucky to have him. I can’t wait for the day when I can get another one or two. They are the most wonderful dogs in the world. As I said, I just wanted to show my appreciation for this site and to chat with other bully fans. BTW, does someone know a reputable breeder in Florida?

Hello there n WELCOME!!!

Sorry for your loss. :(

I will tag [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] as she probably has a list hidden somewhere. Lol

You will be well guided on here... :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN... so very sorry to hear of your loss.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Welcome! Sorry for your loss....

It is a great site with many informative features and many funny features too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:smileywelcome:You will be glad that you joined! So sorry to hear about your loss of Knuckles. Many of us here have experienced loss of Bullies and other breeds. We know the pain you are feeling.

When I found a breeder, I asked them for their Veterinarian's phone number. I called and spoke to him directly, and asked about their pups, and the health history of their dogs. He was very nice and answered all my questions.
My dogs have been very healthy and happy!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Welcome and I am very sorry you lost your best friend. I live on the west coast of Florida ( Venice) and we have had 3 bulldogs from the same breeder in Arcadia, Fl. She has very healthy, show quality pups, and she is very knowledgeable! If you are interested, feel free to PM me and I will give you her info. You will love it here!!!

OP
Bulldog1234

Bulldog1234

Sep 11, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Knuckles
Thank you everyone for your kind words. Only wonderful bully owners would understand the amazing effect these beautiful souls have on our lives. I love all animals, but there is something so special about bully’s. Knuckles has helped me through my darkest hours. I owe him so much. When I am ready I will surely get another one.

OP
Bulldog1234

Bulldog1234

Sep 11, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Knuckles
I will for sure look into the breeder you recommend. Thanks so much.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to EBN! So very sorry for the loss of Knuckles. A good place to research is AKC.com and interview the breeders you want, also call their vets

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.