Bully Toys?!?!?!

L

Lucy-licious

I was gonna mention the Tuff toys too, there were some in our resent rescue auction here on EBN, and I was wondering how they held up to Bulldogs, but I cant remember who won them to mention.
Lucy was always pretty good with Rubber bones until recently...I bought her this so called Tuff Rubber toy...it lasted 10 minutes flat before it went in the bin.
having said that she does have toys that have been in her basket since she came home likea bright pink sqeeky toy that a friend at work bought her when she first came home,
Its lost its sqeak but is still in one piece and gets played with a lot...I asked my friend where it was from...the local £1 shop go figure!
I spend £££s on toys that go in the bin within the day and this "cheap as chips" toy is still going :lol:

Last edited:

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
luckily Chaos isn't that destructive yet! He hasn't torn up toys, only ate the bottom off his dog bed!!! He seems to like the cheap squeeky ones too! I bought him a $20 nylabone monkey, and he loves it, but much rather have the $1 squeeky fish, balls, or rubber toys :bang:

Preppydot

Apr 12, 2011
Arlington, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wally
Wally loves his nylabone products and so do we! I give him a lot of the items mentioned already - the durabone, the bone with the mint in the middle, the nylabone ring (only supervised as he can get his front paw caught on it while chewing) but lately his favorite toy is the kong tennis ball. It seems to be pretty darn sturdy, and has a squeeker on the inside. He also loves it when we play fetch with his original kong - it bounces all over the place making it harder to predict where it will land. We do this with nothing inside it. We go through a lot of toys. We recently got him a cookee chicken or something like that. He bit the toes off in about 10 minutes. Toy went by by.

OP
P

patricia

Apr 8, 2011
Caguas, Puerto Rico
Bulldog(s) Names
Kairos
hi!!! I bought Kairos his first Nylabone today!!!! He's loving it!!!! I will try to order the antlers this weekend and I will post some pictures of him with his Nylabone soon... :up:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
hi!!! I bought Kairos his first Nylabone today!!!! He's loving it!!!! I will try to order the antlers this weekend and I will post some pictures of him with his Nylabone soon... :up:

Yay! We love nylabone too! You should see the fish nylabone [MENTION=2106]mbuxx[/MENTION] got his Samson. There is a picture here somewhere..it's too perfect! Looks like a fish! Antlers are still in very high demand at jakes house! Kairos will like them.

mamamia

Apr 5, 2011
New Brunswick, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Snooki (EB) and Big Mac (OEB)
The kong toys work the best here. However we do need the X-treme version for the bullies.... Big Mac absolutely loves his stuffed toys :heart: he will suck on them when he falls asleep and then Snooki comes along and :bulldog: she just destroys them!

Pperrin

Apr 18, 2011
St. Catharines Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
I love how I don't need to post questions here lol I just read the forums and can find anything i'm looking for!
Picked up a Kong but Dozer wont play with it, going to try the deer antler for sure!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=2181]patricia[/MENTION] Our deer antlers arrived yesterday ............HUGE success!!!!!

OP
P

patricia

Apr 8, 2011
Caguas, Puerto Rico
Bulldog(s) Names
Kairos
I just ordered some antlers :up: , his first tuffy (lizzard) , his first kong (extreme xl) and a new nylabone thanks to amazon!! :whew:
so glad I can give my baby the toys that your bullies have already approved :bully:
thanks a bunch!! gracias!!!

📰 Latest posts

Members online