I am back with a vengence!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
That is absolutely awful! I would have went crazy! How is Vegas now?

[MENTION=1217]Lacey28[/MENTION], Vegas is good, a little reserved I think from seperation anxiety, but on the path to being better, I bathed him real good, and you know what? He HATES his face washed and he simply sat there and let me wash his face 3 times without even struggeling, how strange is that? I washed all his nasty bedding and Stinkey Monkey and he slept like a dream. I think by tomorrow he will be done being mad at me and back to normal, he ate a bit ago and just had a snack of frozen green beans. Thank you for asking. I can tell you he will NEVER go back. Nasty B**** :angry::angry:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
How awful ... poor Vegas!!

I do hope you called and complained to her .... I would have made a list of all the things that I wanted to say so that I made sure I told her exactly what I thought!!!!

I'm just glad that he's getting back to normal now!! :heart:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
:hug2: [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] oh my, i would be livid. Did you question why he wasn't taken care of? I am so sorry for Vegas and you. Poor baby but now he has his momma back and will get the care he deserves. I wouldn't take him back to that one either.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION], right back to his annoying self. I was so afraid he was going to get an infection in his face it was so dirty and sore. He yelped when I was washing his face. I did not want to hurt him but I washed his face 3 times a day Mon-Tue-Wed with his yeast shampoo and he is back to normal... for a damn spa that THINKS they know so much, WHY would you let ANY wrinkled face go 3 fricken days with out wiping their faces? It was in the high 80's that weekend too. Ohhhh I am mad just typing this thinking about it again. She had NO intention of cleaning him up until I was suppose to get him at 6 instead of unexpectedly showing up at 2-- BITCH!!!! OK is it 5 o'clock somewhere? I need a drink and to calm back down!!!! Thanks for asking!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
TessaAndSamson, right back to his annoying self. I was so afraid he was going to get an infection in his face it was so dirty and sore. He yelped when I was washing his face. I did not want to hurt him but I washed his face 3 times a day Mon-Tue-Wed with his yeast shampoo and he is back to normal... for a damn spa that THINKS they know so much, WHY would you let ANY wrinkled face go 3 fricken days with out wiping their faces? It was in the high 80's that weekend too. Ohhhh I am mad just typing this thinking about it again. She had NO intention of cleaning him up until I was suppose to get him at 6 instead of unexpectedly showing up at 2-- BITCH!!!! OK is it 5 o'clock somewhere? I need a drink and to calm back down!!!! Thanks for asking!

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] I can definitely understand your anger, makes me angry too! Just not right! I think if you keep his face clean it will be ok. Have you tried cleaning his face (in the wrinkles) with hydrogen peroxide? I wouldn't have thought to do it until I read it was used to help with tears stains so when Samson's face got really bad after I tried the NVI duck/turkey I cleaned his wrinkles with hydrogen peroxide which I think would be good for Vegas to keep it clean and keep it from getting infected. Samson face was all itchy at that time and he scratched his face so even though it was real little it being an open wound I worried about infection so I cleaned the scratch and in his wrinkles with peroxide twice a day and then dried it, he never got an infection. Just obviously you gotta be real careful not to get it in his eyes but I never got any in Samson's eyes so I don't think you will have an issue doing it. Hmmm it is almost 1pm in Florida already right, I say thats close enough to 5pm ;)

📰 Latest posts

Members online