Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am back with a vengence!!

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I am back with a vengence!!

Oh my gosh this the horrible!!!! I am so saddened and angry at the same time! How is he doing today, better I hope? So what did you say to this lady when you left?!?!?!? I would def say something to her just because and then report like everyone said to anyone and everyone you can. She should be shut down! It isnt that hard to keep the bullys from becoming gross and disgusting, seriously! I mean I suppose you can expect they wont clean the folds the way we do but that wouldnt make such a diff, this is just ridiculous! I am glad you are back but wish you were able to come home with a good happy feeling.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

@KMARINO..how is mr. Vegas today?? And his mom??

Doggie Boutique Owner Angelgirl's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
    Likes (Received)

Poor Vegas! I know exactly how you feel. We boarded our Boston back when we got married aand missed him so much we came home a day early and picked him up. He smelled so bad.full of eye buggers and crud and shaking like a leaf. We have never gone on vacation since.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk
    "A bulldog is like a potato chip, you can never have just one"

-daphne-042-jpg OMG! i would react the same way! You may want to contact the Better Business Bureau

Real Name
    Cindy
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Breezi, LAYLA& PANDA, Hammer, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
    Likes (Received)

I work at a vets office and we do boarding there and I am pretty sure that none of our boarding dogs would go home like poor Vegas, I too would ask for a complete refund and if you end up taking him to your vet I would make them pay for that too, but like everyone else said word of mouth especially the beginning of the season is their best advertisement, You may be saving another innocent animal, the pain and suffering Vegas is going thru now if you did make a scene.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lacey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Silva and Stella
    Likes (Received)

That is absolutely awful! I would have went crazy! How is Vegas now?
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Anonymous

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lacey28 View Post
    That is absolutely awful! I would have went crazy! How is Vegas now?
    @Lacey28, Vegas is good, a little reserved I think from seperation anxiety, but on the path to being better, I bathed him real good, and you know what? He HATES his face washed and he simply sat there and let me wash his face 3 times without even struggeling, how strange is that? I washed all his nasty bedding and Stinkey Monkey and he slept like a dream. I think by tomorrow he will be done being mad at me and back to normal, he ate a bit ago and just had a snack of frozen green beans. Thank you for asking. I can tell you he will NEVER go back. Nasty B****

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

How awful ... poor Vegas!!

I do hope you called and complained to her .... I would have made a list of all the things that I wanted to say so that I made sure I told her exactly what I thought!!!!

I'm just glad that he's getting back to normal now!!

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bear
    Likes (Received)

@KMARINO oh my, i would be livid. Did you question why he wasn't taken care of? I am so sorry for Vegas and you. Poor baby but now he has his momma back and will get the care he deserves. I wouldn't take him back to that one either.
    I didn't do it

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@KMARINO Is your handsome boy back to his normal self?
    Last edited by TessaAndSamson; 04-22-2011 at 12:28 PM.

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

@TessaAndSamson, right back to his annoying self. I was so afraid he was going to get an infection in his face it was so dirty and sore. He yelped when I was washing his face. I did not want to hurt him but I washed his face 3 times a day Mon-Tue-Wed with his yeast shampoo and he is back to normal... for a damn spa that THINKS they know so much, WHY would you let ANY wrinkled face go 3 fricken days with out wiping their faces? It was in the high 80's that weekend too. Ohhhh I am mad just typing this thinking about it again. She had NO intention of cleaning him up until I was suppose to get him at 6 instead of unexpectedly showing up at 2-- BITCH!!!! OK is it 5 o'clock somewhere? I need a drink and to calm back down!!!! Thanks for asking!

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    TessaAndSamson, right back to his annoying self. I was so afraid he was going to get an infection in his face it was so dirty and sore. He yelped when I was washing his face. I did not want to hurt him but I washed his face 3 times a day Mon-Tue-Wed with his yeast shampoo and he is back to normal... for a damn spa that THINKS they know so much, WHY would you let ANY wrinkled face go 3 fricken days with out wiping their faces? It was in the high 80's that weekend too. Ohhhh I am mad just typing this thinking about it again. She had NO intention of cleaning him up until I was suppose to get him at 6 instead of unexpectedly showing up at 2-- BITCH!!!! OK is it 5 o'clock somewhere? I need a drink and to calm back down!!!! Thanks for asking!
    @KMARINO I can definitely understand your anger, makes me angry too! Just not right! I think if you keep his face clean it will be ok. Have you tried cleaning his face (in the wrinkles) with hydrogen peroxide? I wouldn't have thought to do it until I read it was used to help with tears stains so when Samson's face got really bad after I tried the NVI duck/turkey I cleaned his wrinkles with hydrogen peroxide which I think would be good for Vegas to keep it clean and keep it from getting infected. Samson face was all itchy at that time and he scratched his face so even though it was real little it being an open wound I worried about infection so I cleaned the scratch and in his wrinkles with peroxide twice a day and then dried it, he never got an infection. Just obviously you gotta be real careful not to get it in his eyes but I never got any in Samson's eyes so I don't think you will have an issue doing it. Hmmm it is almost 1pm in Florida already right, I say thats close enough to 5pm

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads