Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: - Citty you are a funny Lady, hope you and your pack are staying cool and safe, with all the crazy going on

How is the new fur baby fitting in?!?! Mommy gets puppy fever every now and then, but she works TOOO far from home to try again with another puppy as she almost lost her job with me as I was one HIGH maintenance puppy...

The packs is good. I’ve been working from home since March sand some days it’s like having toddlers running around the house playing and fighting with each other. Ella is almost 9 months old and quite the sassy pants!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Hi Castor, we hope you are doing well, and enjoying your summer.

My Mommy has a customer that she sells Transformers to in Sweden called Quintus Technologies, she always thinks of you, everytime she sends them an email.

:) Reading this, Castor was really excited as he thought you sold transformers like Bumblebee and Optimus Prime, so I had to explain to him that most likely, it is some kind of electrical device that the Swedish company buys! Still, a small world as that company is located in a city very close to where Castor was born!

tigertanktoo

Mar 31, 2019
SW Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gabe - EBD 7 yrs old and Charlie - Cockerspaniel 15 yrs old
Hello Ellie from Gabe and Charlie. Gabe is 5 and Charlie is 13, so getting older aint so bad. Charlie runs around like a 3 year old playing everyday. Lots of energy.

Charlie and Gabe.jpg

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
:) Reading this, Castor was really excited as he thought you sold transformers like Bumblebee and Optimus Prime, so I had to explain to him that most likely, it is some kind of electrical device that the Swedish company buys! Still, a small world as that company is located in a city very close to where Castor was born!

Castor, that would be super cool if we built those kind of Transformers :) It Would make my job a whole lot better:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Wow, yes the world is a small place..

- - - Updated - - -

Castor, that would be super cool if we built those kind of Transformers :) It Would make my job a whole lot better:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Hello Ellie from Gabe and Charlie. Gabe is 5 and Charlie is 13, so getting older aint so bad. Charlie runs around like a 3 year old playing everyday. Lots of energy.

View attachment 119499

Hello Gabe and Charlie, So good to hear you are living it up.

Mommy was just having puppy fever, and was thinking how quick things have passed...

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)

- - - Updated - - -

He he :D

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Hey EBN Family Hope you are well, and staying cool-Its a hot one for us here in Eastern PA!! I know its been a while, I am doing great driving my mommy crazy. My mom got a new blanket today (she keeps it super cold in our house), she thinks its hers, but its going to be mine[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252]and here are a few other newbie pics of me, and a silly unicorn shirt, my mom JUST had to have...talk soon - Lots of love -Ellie[emoji252][emoji252][emoji252]
7e0b1fb7ecf258f70ced948f922d42c4.jpg
e7c0abbdb1c987827fd75d08eb875fdb.jpg
fbeb4c52d19d849969f68e7a2bb5b70e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
0a3db84717e8909abae77231b01da931.jpg

Ohhhhh Miss Ellie you are the MOST classy girl EVER !!! Joey and I are so far out of touch with our move coming up but I just HAD to comment on these beautiful photos!!!

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Hello Ellie [emoji4]

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Ohhhhh Miss Ellie you are the MOST classy girl EVER !!! Joey and I are so far out of touch with our move coming up but I just HAD to comment on these beautiful photos!!!

Thank you Sue!! Hope the move goes smoothly

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Ellie [emoji4]

Hello Porkchop!! Hope you are doing well, and enjoying your summer

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.