Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I've said this before and I'm gonna just mention it again.....I'm amazed at how unalike by two babies are! I think I was given Orion strictly for one reason only....to challenge me. I think she knows her job is to make me think twice about everything I do with her.

Vegas is every-bully's best friend...we just got envited to a neighbor's dog BBQ and river romp. The envelope was addressed to both Vegas and Orion, but Orion's name was added just so her feelings won't be hurt.
Orion is anti-social. She thinks every other dog is out to get her.

Vegas is a cuddle bug. Orion doesn't have time to cuddle, but she likes to find bugs!

Vegas is laid back. Orion is always on the go.

The one I'm facing today?
Vegas lets me clip his nails..........Orion screams like I'm trying to torture her.

So we've been trying to slowly associate the nail clipping with yummy treats.........***sigh***

It's gonna be a long afternoon.

Help me feel better. Tell me some stories about how your bulldogs differ and how they are alike...

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
That is funny isnt it? My boys are very much alike in the cuddle department but each has their times when they want to be snuggly. Cutty is very social and LOVES everyone, animals and people, whereas Mugsy I guess has been more sheltered and barks at everyone. We can go on a walk to the park and he embarasses us like crazy acting like the tough guy. (the small ones always are right?) Mugsy likes to sit in the window and protect us from the world, he thinks its his job I think. lol. Cutty could care less about the world outside until he hears Mugsy start barking then he jumps in to back him up. So funny!

Good luck with the nails!!!!!

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
All of ours are different personalities. All 5 of them. I will let Lisa tell you more about each one- she's the mom and can probably better describe each one

Before we had this group tho- most of our bullies had the same personalities. Weird eh?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes, as "Bulldog" (I call him honey) says, we had very similar bullies until now.

Molly is very obedient. Her life revolves around making mommy happy! :heart: her!!

Mandy is curious. If there is a toad, lizard, whatever. She will find it. She must be watched with a careful eye, to ensure she does not get into trouble. She loves to eat, her #1 priority. :heart: her!!

Jesse is playful- yet Mellow. She is super cute too. She is like the "baby" of the bunch. You know how babies are so cute? Well that is Jesse. SO DANG CUTE!!! :heart: her!!!

Yuna is mysterious. A bit playful, a bit lazy- just depends on her mood. I believe she will be much like Mandy- always searching for something to get into. :heart: her!!!

Tidus is mellow. He is the lap dog type, just wants to find a good spot to chill out. He is super cozy, like a stuffed animal. :heart: him!!!

We are crazy about them all, but yes, sometimes they can be challenging. I feel so lucky to have them all, and hope that we (all 6 of us) can continue to give them all the love they need to be healthy and happy. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.