Pleasse Help!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My gawd first of all this is just scary and freaky to think that somebody came into your apartment period, let alone with your pups there and let them out?!?!?! I agree with Libra 100% they think they are smarter than you so prove them wrong. Is your apartment set up to where your entrance is kinda private or is it more of a hallway type of door? Just trying to get a visual. I am thinking if it is kinda private you could even get some kind of motion sensed camera for outside the door and they wouldnt notice? Maybe set up a sting and act like you are bbq-ing again while a camera is running and prove they are in your apt. ( I would make sure the pups are locked in the kennels safely first off tho. Also if they hate your dogs so much I would worry about them maybe even going so far as to try and poison them. I know that sounds crazy but going into somebody's apartment IS crazy! People are so ignorant that they think an eb IS a pit. Very sad! Usually bullies arent barkers either so that shouldnt be a problem I wouldnt think unless your pups Are being taunted. I would do everything that has been said already but I would also think about moving for sure. Sad that you have to do this isnt it?!! Maybe even rent a house where you are safe from being too close to crazy people.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Wow!!! Everyone's given wonderful advice. But be sure to let the landlord/ owner of the apartment complex know about the harassment. If they don't do anything, contact the BBB (Better Business Bureau), and let them know your landlord won't help with such harassment.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Personally, I would call the property manager and tell them what is happening. Then I would press to be released from your lease so you can move. I know it sounds extreme but your life will be better somewhere else. I also would carry a recorder in my pocket and each time they start to harass you, record them. If nothing else it is ammo to give the property manager.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Move out, you can't fix stupid. These people are morons and do not know the breed. Nothing you can say to them will make any difference.

mamamia

Apr 5, 2011
New Brunswick, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Snooki (EB) and Big Mac (OEB)
If you can afford it... get a "Moe cam" so you can check in and see what is going on during the time that you are not there. It is hard to defend behavior if you are not sure if it is happening or not (like barking).
I would start looking around to see if I could find different housing...
Crazy that people come in to your apartment ..........but there is a lot of crazy out there!!

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.