Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pleasse Help!!!

Also, do you kennel them inside the apt? That might be another safety measure in case someone tries to let them out again. If they are kenneled and someone opens the door..they wouldn't be able to bolt.

Bulldog Walker Become a 4 Paw Member Kikiwhoa21's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicky! :)
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chev Chelios && Faith
    Likes (Received)

Thanks @Libra926 that was really helpful! Thankyou && your very right. I dont want to go out alone with the dogs.. I dont feel comfortable here at all anymore.. for my safety and for my bullys safety. I just dont get why people are so mean and nasty.
    I just finished writing everything down that occured tonight.. I do kennel one of them. When we leave we put the little girl in our kennel in our room && the boy in the living room. && thats what we did before we left today.. so i know for a fact whoever it was came in here and was opening door, and god only knows what else.
    .Peace.Love.&&.Bullies.<3

Bulldog(s) Names
    Mai, Tai, and Tiki
    Likes (Received)

File a restaining order on them.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

My gawd first of all this is just scary and freaky to think that somebody came into your apartment period, let alone with your pups there and let them out?!?!?! I agree with Libra 100% they think they are smarter than you so prove them wrong. Is your apartment set up to where your entrance is kinda private or is it more of a hallway type of door? Just trying to get a visual. I am thinking if it is kinda private you could even get some kind of motion sensed camera for outside the door and they wouldnt notice? Maybe set up a sting and act like you are bbq-ing again while a camera is running and prove they are in your apt. ( I would make sure the pups are locked in the kennels safely first off tho. Also if they hate your dogs so much I would worry about them maybe even going so far as to try and poison them. I know that sounds crazy but going into somebody's apartment IS crazy! People are so ignorant that they think an eb IS a pit. Very sad! Usually bullies arent barkers either so that shouldnt be a problem I wouldnt think unless your pups Are being taunted. I would do everything that has been said already but I would also think about moving for sure. Sad that you have to do this isnt it?!! Maybe even rent a house where you are safe from being too close to crazy people.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Norman, LeRoy and China
    Likes (Received)

Wow!!! Everyone's given wonderful advice. But be sure to let the landlord/ owner of the apartment complex know about the harassment. If they don't do anything, contact the BBB (Better Business Bureau), and let them know your landlord won't help with such harassment.
    Ask the experimenters why they experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are like us." Ask the experimenters why it is morally okay to experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are not like us." Animal experimentation rests on a logical contradiction. ~Charles R. Magel

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Personally, I would call the property manager and tell them what is happening. Then I would press to be released from your lease so you can move. I know it sounds extreme but your life will be better somewhere else. I also would carry a recorder in my pocket and each time they start to harass you, record them. If nothing else it is ammo to give the property manager.

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Move out, you can't fix stupid. These people are morons and do not know the breed. Nothing you can say to them will make any difference.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Snooki (EB) and Big Mac (OEB)
    Likes (Received)

If you can afford it... get a "Moe cam" so you can check in and see what is going on during the time that you are not there. It is hard to defend behavior if you are not sure if it is happening or not (like barking).
    I would start looking around to see if I could find different housing...
    Crazy that people come in to your apartment ..........but there is a lot of crazy out there!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads