KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
This seems odd...

Ollie will be 3 in June. He was neutered at 6 months old. Rambo, Ollieā€™s nephew, lives 2 houses over and is 2 years, 2 months old. He was neutered at 18 months. Both dogs eat Zignature kibble.

Rambo has a strong doggy odor like a lot of hounds have. Ollie on the other hand does not have nor has he ever had any kind of odor. His white fur is very white and his teeth are very white. If anything, Rambo gets way more baths than Ollie. Neither Ramboā€™s owner nor I can figure out why there is such a strong odor on Rambo and none on Ollie.

Could this have anything to do with Rambo and Ollies testosterone levels and the ages at which they were neutered?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This seems odd...

Ollie will be 3 in June. He was neutered at 6 months old. Rambo, Ollieā€™s nephew, lives 2 houses over and is 2 years, 2 months old. He was neutered at 18 months. Both dogs eat Zignature kibble.

Rambo has a strong doggy odor like a lot of hounds have. Ollie on the other hand does not have nor has he ever had any kind of odor. His white fur is very white and his teeth are very white. If anything, Rambo gets way more baths than Ollie. Neither Ramboā€™s owner nor I can figure out why there is such a strong odor on Rambo and none on Ollie.

Could this have anything to do with Rambo and Ollies testosterone levels and the ages at which they were neutered?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It COULD be the protein in the kibble doesnā€™t agree with him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Or just the kibble in general. Even if related, every dog is different and what works fit one, may not work for another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I doubt itā€™s testosterone. I think itā€™s just some dogs smells more that others. Jake smells more than Nyala cause he has more thicker folds. His maintenance is a lot more than Nyalaā€™s. Also they can make a little mix of Fractionated coconut oil with some drops of either geranium, lemongrass (NOT lemon) as both are anti fungal oils. Spritz on coat n massage in.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.