Checking In

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Good Morning from Dana and King Ollie. I did some reading and all of you seem to be ok and persevering during this difficult time. John and I are both in the high risk category. He is 82 and I am 15 years young. I have congestive heart failure, stage 3 and am on my second pace maker/defibrillator. We have been sheltering in place for almost the past three weeks. We have lots of food, TV, books and a lovely pool and hot tub. Life is not all that different from our pre-pandemic life. Ollie and the other two ragamuffins carry on as only dogs can do. They bring us such joy.
Stay safe. Stay well. Sending you much love.

The King this morning. He has commandeered both the red leather sofa in the library and the Jacob sheepskin I brought home from England. The one thing I know for sure is that in times like these, sofas and sheepskins are not what life is about. Iā€™m glad heā€™s healthy, happy and comfortable.
ab5f822256ffc2290216694e37c6ab66.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
You sound nice n comfortable. Glad youā€™re all doing great! Love that sofa! :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We are doing well here in TN... we have been sheltering in place at home for at least 2 weeks now. I stay on a strict schedule, and include at least 30min of exercise daily... AND I don't sit online for hours watching the news!!! We will get thru this, we just need to be patient and move forward ;)

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Great to hear from you and the KING! Stay safe and away from others that might put you at risk!
Ollie sure is looking good.

tigertanktoo

Mar 31, 2019
SW Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gabe - EBD 7 yrs old and Charlie - Cockerspaniel 15 yrs old
Both of you "Youngsters" stay safe and healthy. Glad to see the King is able to relax some during all this hubbub going on. Hang in there.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So happy to see your post... happy you are safe and healthy! Please continue to post pictures of Ollie, we miss you both

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
I am glad to see your post as well. I hadn't seen one in a long time.
So glad to know you are all safe and comfortable. What a crazy time we are all in, but we will continue to push through,

Daily doses of bulldogs, bulldog pictures and stories keep me smiling. Keep updating and sharing pics. That sheepskin sure looks cozy!!! What a great picture on the red sofa!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
So glad you are safe and sound!
Crazy whatā€™s going on right now but it shall pass!! [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Glad to hear that you're well! STAY THAT WAY please :)

Joey and I are well here in Central PA, I listed my house on March 5th and the day after our Governor shut down non essential businesses (March 19th) I receive an offer and accepted it!! So that is keeping us busy staying at home.

BE WELL FRIENDS !!!!! Peace !!!!

Sue and Joey

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Stay safe ! Good to hear you are doing well. I am ok, Bruschiā€™s adjusting to social distancing, he doesnā€™t quite get it . Heā€™s learning just loves his neighborhood 11 year old girl friend lol Mommyā€™s working and so far covi free facility and hope it stays that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions