Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
So around 3 am Louie threw up in our bed and I got up expecting it to be bark chips. Nope. I dissected it and itā€™s fabric and one piece has a pattern on it but I canā€™t figure out yet what it is from. All 3 pieces were wrapped around each other into one big chunk. This dog is so lucky. I have no idea how long itā€™s been in there.

b2b41061197a7916bf7486c368c30845.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
"What the ?" is RIGHT! Nice undies...at one time I guess.

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
Thatā€™s a lot of whatever it is. VERY lucky it came up!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Holy cow thank god it came out... the tan one looks like out of the 70ā€™s material. Peace n love type. Is puppy still around? Lol...Louie reminds me of Duke, nothing surprises you... Just plain luck.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
"What the ?" is RIGHT! Nice undies...at one time I guess.

Holy cow thank god it came out... the tan one looks like out of the 70ā€™s material. Peace n love type. Is puppy still around? Lol...Louie reminds me of Duke, nothing surprises you... Just plain luck.

I keep inspecting it and it looks like maybe a part of a blanket or something. I donā€™t recognize the pattern at all. I will turn this house upside down until I figure it out.

This damn dog...heā€™s lucky.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Gosh! Glad it came out and what a good boy to show you what he had hidden in hus tummy. Has he been away so that he can have chewed on stuff in someone else's house?

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I will turn this house upside down until I figure it out.
Missing any drapes? Could it have come from someone else's home where he was staying and they didn't tell you about it? Maybe it blew into your yard off of a neighbor's clothes line. Maybe he ate it years ago and just now decided it didn't suit him anymore.
The dark colored material looks kind of like the cloth dust shield under furniture.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Missing any drapes? Could it have come from someone else's home where he was staying and they didn't tell you about it? Maybe it blew into your yard off of a neighbor's clothes line. Maybe he ate it years ago and just now decided it didn't suit him anymore.
The dark colored material looks kind of like the cloth dust shield under furniture.

The only time he stayed anywhere was when we went to Arizona and that was in September. The thought did cross my mind. Could it have been in his stomach for that long? The back of the fabric is a different material than the front, not as fuzzy. The patterned piece has me stumped cause I donā€™t recognize it at all. Can he possibly have more in him? Heā€™s been acting normal and god knows how long heā€™s been hiding this.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I keep inspecting it and it looks like maybe a part of a blanket or something. I donā€™t recognize the pattern at all. I will turn this house upside down until I figure it out.

This damn dog...heā€™s lucky. sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe something he picked up outside? Have you found Ella? Same colours! :p

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ella is still here terrorizing everyone lol. Theyā€™re never alone outside so I donā€™t know how he would have picked it up. Itā€™s a mystery. Iā€™m just glad it came out. And hopefully thereā€™s no more.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I can't imagine he's not going to feel miles better after getting all that out of his stomach. I'd have his stomach x-rayed as soon as the Virus stuff is done. Hoping for sooner, not later.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I can't imagine he's not going to feel miles better after getting all that out of his stomach. I'd have his stomach x-rayed as soon as the Virus stuff is done. Hoping for sooner, not later.

My vet is now closed for at least the next 2 weeks. I will definitely keep my eye on him and if anything changes, I will take him to the ER. I am hoping that is it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
O M G!!! W T F is right.... holy cow!!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Good lord dog!!!!!!!! why on earth would he want to eat cloth! What a shocker!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I think I know what it is!! And if Iā€™m right, he ate it in January! So the day Ella came home, I went to a dog show with the breeder and we bought some stuff. I bought a couple of these really nice blankets and the vendor had a box of scraps braided together that reminded me of a tug toy Iā€™d bought before on Etsy. He told me to take a couple. I really think that is what he ate.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.