Intro to baby

ldenne

Jul 18, 2015
Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiberius
So I donā€™t know if itā€™s his way of saying he doesnā€™t like her [emoji23] but Ty acts scared of the baby then goes into play mode anytime we try to introduce her to him. He even jumped off the couch today when I tried to let him sniff her
97178a7212a5cd8fa3f6593b01e161e3.jpg

Elizabeth
a7272d11926c2cb354d80d4cb940baa2.jpg

Tiberius

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Congrats on the little human bundle! Sheā€™s adorable!

It will take time. Donā€™t rush either. You can lend him her blanket for smell or a toy. Heā€™ll come around. But as you probably know, supervision all times.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Congratulations!
Elizabeth is sure precious and adorable.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Such a beautiful little girl. How about putting her in a baby "car" seat on the floor, sit next to her, invite Ty to sit with you-give him a treat if he does.Include him in everything with the baby. When you feed her-"share" with him(some special food.) He will get used to her. [MENTION=14543]ldenne[/MENTION]

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Such a beautiful little girl. How about putting her in a baby "car" seat on the floor, sit next to her, invite Ty to sit with you-give him a treat if he does.Include him in everything with the baby. When you feed her-"share" with him(some special food.) He will get used to her. [MENTION=14543]ldenne[/MENTION]
"Special food?" You mean Scotch?

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

OP
ldenne

ldenne

Jul 18, 2015
Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiberius
Thank you [emoji4] for the ideas Iā€™ll try some. He is just funny sometimes. At least heā€™s not aggressive towards her. We have made sure he gets plenty of attention especially when she is around

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Aww she's beautiful :) And these guys are all so different. My Hank, who can be a roughneck, army crawls up to children and old folks. Somethin else. So im sure they in time will work it out :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
"Special food?" You mean Scotch?

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Special food for him(Ty)-is not the "special food" that [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] likes!! :drink:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is beautiful!! Congratulations!

As others have mentioned, let him have a blanket with her scent and he will slowly come around.... best buds in no time

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Haven't had enough experience with a baby and Bulldogs to make suggestions but...that baby has the biggest most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. The black and white photo, as good as it is, doesn't do them justice.

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
Congratulations on beautiful Elizabeth! I am sure as the others have said, in time they will surely become the best of friends.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online