Cool Box

2bullies

May 14, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bunny
I don't drink, so I refrained from the impulse buy to get a full case of this wine just to get the box (although I now regret not picking up a bottle as a display), so i emptied the box and took it from Costco. Pretty cool, its even perforated so you can tear off all of the area above the bullie. Since I dont know a thing about wine, theres also a pic of the brand info.
e147675d78d6e1ca8fd92a63caf075bc.jpg
b5e8113491e8bb3cd0e465220cd0c412.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I have a couple bottles of the bulldog wine. I’m not a red wine drinker but I emptied them and have them on display in my office for decor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
2bullies

2bullies

May 14, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bunny
Awesome! I think us EBD owners in general are suckers for anything with an EBD on it. A few months ago, i bought $200 worth of cigars that i never heard of but had to have because there was a bullie on the label, lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We are all obsessed!! I have a bottle in a bulldog bottle holder on my kitchen island

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
Truly obsessed we are!!! lets face it... we have issues... Bulldog Issues......:yes4:

Obvious being stated... i need to go straight to Costco after work! I need some!

ps @Cbruggs.... you poured out red wine...??? That's blasphemy in my world!:yikes: LOL!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Truly obsessed we are!!! lets face it... we have issues... Bulldog Issues......:yes4:

Obvious being stated... i need to go straight to Costco after work! I need some!

ps @Cbruggs.... you poured out red wine...??? That's blasphemy in my world!:yikes: LOL!

Hee hee...I tasted it and didn’t like it! Besides, I only got it for the label anyways haha

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.