Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We have a program here at EBN where you can pitch in to sponsor on of our hospice friends.

We have had a couple new sponsors but also had cancellations. Our goal for Pearl is $130 per month, right now we are collecting $110. Our goal for Danica is $120, we are only collecting $65.

We are trying to cover the costs of food and medications for these beauties, so if you can pitch in just $5 a month....

To learn more about the Hospice English Bulldog Program, follow this link:

English Bulldog News Forums ~ - New Program: Sponsor Hospice English Bulldogs

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
This is such a great program to donate to. These girls will spend the rest of theri lives in rescue. As many of you know it takes a lot of $ to care for a sick bully. I spoke to Danica's foster mom the other day about new medicine she needs for her eyes. Its $65 for a 2 week supply! This is ontop of all her other expenses. The IBR actually has 2 permafosters. Every dollar you donate make a huge difference in the care rescues can provide for these special bullies.
A HUGE thank you to all who do donate!! :up:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I have a quick question. When you donate, is it a monthly or a one time payment?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have a quick question. When you donate, is it a monthly or a one time payment?

It will automatically come out monthly from your paypal acct. But you can make a private donation to any rescues :) These funds go directly to the foster parents to pay for their medical and food expenses.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Perfect, I was going to go get my 4 paw membership and thought I would put up a monthly for the hospice at the same time. Thanks a bunch!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] clink on the link in the first paragraph, there is a link at the bottom :)

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you, Pearl now has full sponsorship again and Danica is much closer, thank you from the bottom of my heart! :heart:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Awesome work everyone!

$5 a month - you'll never miss it and it makes all the difference in the world to one bully when we work together!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I agree! For the price of a couple of coffees a month, you can provide help to these adorable bulldogs. It was a sad day for my husband and I when we were denied the chance to rescue a bulldog but it makes me feel so much better to be able to help bulldogs in need in another way.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.