Pet Insurance. Do the Math!

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Couple weeks ago out of nowhere his whole body was trembling which would indicate pain. I took no chances and he was on crate rest for a week and Gabapentin. Took him for acupuncture last weekend and vet said it was T10-T11 discs. I also rented the laser unit for the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's Jax doing now?

SweepRonzer

Jan 27, 2022
USA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ron
It seems to me that it all depends on the breed of the dog, on its age and the presence of chronic diseases. My friend has a French Bulldog (Dixie) and is known to be one of the sickest breeds in the world!! Very often, French Bulldogs have problems with the musculoskeletal system spinal diseases, and they also often have dermatitis. So, as soon as my friend read about all possible diseases, he decided to take out insurance. Senior dog insurance, his veterinarian threw off this site and there friend found an attractive insurance option. So far, Dixie didn't need insurance (and I hope not to need it), but it's better to let it be.

Last edited:

cfedsasd

Mar 24, 2022
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Karl
From my experience, I can say that it is better to have insurance than not to have it. Perhaps it has become a little difficult nowadays because insurance companies are adding more and more options or creating new offers.

Members online

No members online now.