Bo & his car rides

Kristyle Morton

Apr 13, 2011
Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodacious
Bodacious LOVES to go for a ride in the truck! If you just ask him "wana go for a ride?!" he gets super excited & runs for the door :D
Does anyone else's bully love to go for rides??

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oh yes! Every Saturday morning our non bully Dena..knows it's a stay at home day and my hubby goes to the local bakery..mmmm..I digress..well he always takes the dogs. Jake doesn't know why he is all excited..because he is following Denas lead..but when it finally dawns on ohm..that a car ride is involved, he is SO there!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Tubs loves going EVERYWHERE! I usually leave the house before my husband in the morning for work. My husband needs to hold on to him or he will dart out the front door. He won't run into the street, he runs right to the car and stands by the door waiting for someone to pick him up and put him in. If we go to my parent's house we have to take his kennel with us, so when he sees me folding up his kennel he runs to the door because he knows we are going somewhere!

P.S. We have been working with him because we don't really want him darting out the front door....he is getting better! :)

Daphne

Dec 31, 2010
Daphne used to dart out the front door but is getting much better with that! She LOVES going for a ride ANYWHERE and is so well behaved!!

OP
Kristyle Morton

Kristyle Morton

Apr 13, 2011
Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodacious
Tubs loves going EVERYWHERE! I usually leave the house before my husband in the morning for work. My husband needs to hold on to him or he will dart out the front door. He won't run into the street, he runs right to the car and stands by the door waiting for someone to pick him up and put him in. If we go to my parent's house we have to take his kennel with us, so when he sees me folding up his kennel he runs to the door because he knows we are going somewhere!

P.S. We have been working with him because we don't really want him darting out the front door....he is getting better! :)

Bo is the same with standing next to the truck.. He'll sit and wait for us to say it's ok for him to go out & he runs directly to the back passanger door :lol:

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
Princess loves going for a ride! She likes her window to be rolled down and she will put her paws on the arm rest and her head will be out the window! She loves the fresh air and the attention from the drivers next to us!

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.