We said goodbye to Monty tonight.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Our beautiful boy. He was getting worse every day and yesterday was the worst. I called a vet that comes to your home and made arrangements. One of the most difficult things I have done. It was the nicest for him and bloody awful for us, knowing what was coming. He went so peacefully and as tough and heartbreaking as it was I do not regret it. He is at peace.

Montywagon2.jpg

ldenne

Jul 18, 2015
Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiberius
Iā€™m so sorry for your loss [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Oh Pam Iā€™m in tears writing this. I am so so sorry. You did the right thing. It was the best decision for Monty. Yes definitely hard to open that door but we donā€™t want our babies to suffer neither. We all can give you all sorts of ideas to help but at the end of the day, itā€™s Monty we need to think of. Heā€™s pain free now :) Youā€™re a fantastic Mom n he knew it. Heā€™s right up there looking at you :yes: BIG HUGS xoxoxo

A5D5E67E-1C11-4E08-AA98-67EB57E8A08C.jpeg

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Iā€™m so sorry to hear this. The strength it takes to let him go is profound. Thanks so much Pam for being a super Bulldog Mom and not letting him suffer.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I'm sorry for your loss. Monty was a great dog and you were a great owner to him.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
:*(Ellie and I are so sorry to hear this, We send our best wishes to you during this tender time.:hug:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
So sorry to be reading this. Monty was truly loved and he knew it. Sending big hugs.

Mmaker

Feb 21, 2016
New Mexico
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elsie
Sorry for your loss. Monty will always be with you,.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
We think of you. Thanks for sharing Monty's life with us; I have learned much from your posts about him. Lovely picture of him in his little wagon too.

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
I'm so sorry to hear about this. Prayers to you and yours

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh Pam ! I don't have the words to tell you how very sorry I am for the loss dear, sweet Monty!! I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. It truly is one of the most difficult things to do BUT ALSO the most loving and caring, and unselfish final things that you could ever have done. I really am so very, very sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if you recall, but along with a few other members here you welcomed Joey and I with open arms and were so kind in teaching and helping us. Monty was one of the very first bully babies that I got to follow. You will continue to have my prayers for some kind of comfort.

Your friends,

Sue and Joey

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh Pam... I'm so very sorry to read this...
You did everything you could for that sweet boy, and he was very much loved at your home and here at EBN. My heart hurts for you because I know how difficult it is to make that final decision :heart:
We are always here for you... RIP Sweet Monty :angelheart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Our beautiful boy. He was getting worse every day and yesterday was the worst. I called a vet that comes to your home and made arrangements. One of the most difficult things I have done. It was the nicest for him and bloody awful for us, knowing what was coming. He went so peacefully and as tough and heartbreaking as it was I do not regret it. He is at peace.

View attachment 118387

Heart crushing.... Iā€™m so incredibly sorry! He will be greatly missed! You done so well by him... love, caring, the bestest bullymom there can be.

We are here for you all... sending hugs and love to you.

Rest In Peace sweet boy.. you are loved and will be missed

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.