Pentobarbital in Dog Food

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I would love to know what dog food manufacturers are supplied by this company.

https://www.fda.gov/inspections-com...g-letters/valley-proteins-inc-582508-11182019

All the crappy dog food..... Made by Smucker Jam Company... Thank god I donā€™t eat that Jam either...

The J.M. Smucker Company, famous for Smuckers Jam, has responded to this report by issuing a voluntary recall of the tainted pet foods they sell. Pet food with the labels Gravy Train, Ol'Roy, Kibbles N' Bits, or Skippy Premium, can be returned to the store for a full refund. The FDA asked pet stores to stop selling these brands immediately. The same goes for the dog food brand Against the Grain, which also issued a recall last week for the same concern.

https://truthaboutpetfood.com/pentobarbital-found-in-gravy-train-dog-food/

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/18/health/dog-food-pentobarbital/index.html

https://www.newsweek.com/dog-food-r...y-pet-euthanasia-several-common-brands-811813

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=13737]1Chumly[/MENTION] I just got that letter from dog food advisor... :(

OP
1Chumly

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
[MENTION=13737]1Chumly[/MENTION] I just got that letter from dog food advisor... :(

Yes, that's where I got it from. They didn't list the companies in this latest letter.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes, that's where I got it from. They didn't list the companies in this latest letter.

Iā€™m pretty sure there are way more than these guys Gravy Train, Ol'Roy, Kibbles N' Bits or Skippy Premium...

I will send off an email to my inspector as dog food is still under human food... How I get to see stuff you donā€™t want to know :(

OP
1Chumly

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Iā€™m pretty sure there are way more than these guys Gravy Train, Ol'Roy, Kibbles N' Bits or Skippy Premium...

I will send off an email to my inspector as dog food is still under human food... How I get to see stuff you donā€™t want to know :(

Uh oh! Let's hope none of us are in for a rude awakening.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I remember reading about this.... it is horrendous what they get away with

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I remember reading about this.... it is horrendous what they get away with

Thatā€™s because FDA turns too many ā€œblind eyeā€ as we say. FDA does the same for many other products. If it was a child that died, now youā€™ll see FDA move itā€™s a*s fast...

kanewalt58

Sep 16, 2020
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty
Numerous brands of business canine food contain an unnecessary measure of additives that can eventually prompt liver ailment and liver disappointment.
In the event that your canine has unexplained manifestations you should initially take a gander at the food they are eating.
Manifestations of liver ailment from poisonous canine food incorporate retching, laziness, loss of hunger, orange shaded pee and jaundice. where to buy pentobarbital

OP
1Chumly

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Numerous brands of business canine food contain an unnecessary measure of additives that can eventually prompt liver ailment and liver disappointment.
In the event that your canine has unexplained manifestations you should initially take a gander at the food they are eating.
Manifestations of liver ailment from poisonous canine food incorporate retching, laziness, loss of hunger, orange shaded pee and jaundice. where to buy pentobarbital

Holy Crap! What kind of a website is that? They provide to capital punishment facilities worldwide! The country code says it is in France.

- - - Updated - - -

That was a scary site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are not kidding!

KrysA724

Aug 4, 2020
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brisket
Omg! That was a scary site!! Way too easy for someone to get their hands on something during a rough time! Ugh! You would think it would have been shut down!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.