New tub for Tubs

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
My daughter and I went out to babies R us tonight to get a gift for a friend who just had a baby. As we were walking in we saw someone coming out with a little kiddie pool! After we got our gift we walked around the store until we found them. Pink and Blue kiddie pools for $6.99. We got 2! One for our house and one for my parent's house. As soon as we brought them in the house he went nuts. Jumping from tub to tub. He laid down and started scratching at the sides. He was even trying to get the raised fish impressions on the bottom of the pools. We got some great pictures...I will post them tomorrow when I upload them to my computer. I can't wait for the weather to get nicer so we can fill them up! :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
looking forward to the pics!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That's the same place I got mine. I have to get another for home, we're keeping one in our camper for the summer so Wilson has a cool fun place on the hot desert days at the lake :).

L

Lucy-licious

Wait till they have the water in :) he'll love them even more

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
012.jpg006.jpg005.jpg004.jpgHere is out little man in his new pool. I hope he is able to fit in all summer. It looks like he takes up the whole things now! LOL. The first one is of him trying to get at the fish on the bottom. The 3rd one his is scratching at the waves on the sides and the last one is another squinty eye picture! :luv:

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
View attachment 6970View attachment 6969View attachment 6968View attachment 6967Here is out little man in his new pool. I hope he is able to fit in all summer. It looks like he takes up the whole things now! LOL. The first one is of him trying to get at the fish on the bottom. The 3rd one his is scratching at the waves on the sides and the last one is another squinty eye picture! :luv:

BabiesRUs is on my weekend shopping trip now! Can't wait to get one for Rosie, she will love it! Tubs is so handsome! Can't wait to see pics of him in it outside on a warm day!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:luv: it. Especially that last squinty eyed pic.

Members online

No members online now.