Your Bully’s Favourite Toys—lets see ‘em

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
Duds likes anything we give him! for about 30 mins then he's bored and wants something new!!:D

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
[MENTION=16776]Hceril[/MENTION] That’s hilarious that she loves splash balls. Does she just play with them on dry land or she’ll play in the water with them? I’ve not known a bully to be particularly interested in balls before. Not ours anyway.

No she loves them in the pool too!
She has us trained pretty well. She’ll drop it in and we fetch it and throw it to her. Over and over and over and over and over and........ over and over again!
She also has learned to drop it in before the skimmer so she can get it out of the skimmer when it gets sucked in to do it all over again!
She loves anything with a squeaky in in. She used to try and get them out immediately and broken pretty quick. Now if I pay attention I just tell her to stop and she usually will.
She loves her squeaky chicken as her snorting pigs .[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
I have no idea why we started calling it a Kabonger. It is an actual dog toy regardless of what it looks like! I think Kong makes it, it’s flexible rubber.

I saw that thing in Petco yesterday and thought of y’all! LMAO ��

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
No she loves them in the pool too!
She has us trained pretty well. She’ll drop it in and we fetch it and throw it to her. Over and over and over and over and over and........ over and over again!
She also has learned to drop it in before the skimmer so she can get it out of the skimmer when it gets sucked in to do it all over again!
She loves anything with a squeaky in in. She used to try and get them out immediately and broken pretty quick. Now if I pay attention I just tell her to stop and she usually will.
She loves her squeaky chicken as her snorting pigs .[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

She sounds just like Cinder. Right down to the squeaky (ratty) chicken and the pig. Cinder loves the balls in water too. I haven’t actually bought the splash ball, but she has a fake snow ball and stuffed Pokémon that she loves in the tub..our pool is way too cold but I can’t wait to see how she enjoys it in the summer ( with CLOSE supervision of course)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Here are some , but Lambeau loves any orange ball that squeaks. Antlers and marrow bones

2385d2882006f7b0a3e2aa9de03719db.jpg

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online