Pups and love of boxes

ldenne

Jul 18, 2015
Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiberius
So we love our pup - heā€™s best buddies with our son and protector and friend to our you gest daughter. But oh my gosh anytime we have a delivery in a box - think Amazon [emoji23] he goes bananas and thinks the box is his [emoji23]at least he doesnā€™t bother wrapped presents
40248235e56bb6d6eac61dd3b74fd94a.jpg
2df28a2d45289475970edc542c412021.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=14543]ldenne[/MENTION] Precious photos!!!!! I wish that I could say the same about Joey and leaving wrapped presents ALONE.....She's better as she has gotten older BUT still tries to steal ribbons etc.....GOOD BOY Tiberius!!!!

OP
ldenne

ldenne

Jul 18, 2015
Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiberius
[MENTION=14543]ldenne[/MENTION] Precious photos!!!!! I wish that I could say the same about Joey and leaving wrapped presents ALONE.....She's better as she has gotten older BUT still tries to steal ribbons etc.....GOOD BOY Tiberius!!!!

He has gotten better as heā€™s gotten older. [emoji23] heā€™s something and he tryā€™s to steal the paper when the presents are getting unwrapped. Joey just wants to be part of the fun with the ribbons [emoji23]

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
He has gotten better as heā€™s gotten older. [emoji23] heā€™s something and he tryā€™s to steal the paper when the presents are getting unwrapped. Joey just wants to be part of the fun with the ribbons [emoji23]

Part of the fun INDEED LOL !!!! One of my sisters is an expert at wrapping...she uses all kind of little trinkets on her packages....at least she USED TO.....until the arrival of my chunk of love Joey LOL

How is Tiberius with the lower branches of the Christmas tree?

OP
ldenne

ldenne

Jul 18, 2015
Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiberius
He does ok we didnā€™t put many ornaments down low kinda like having a toddler at home. He has also spun our tree jumping and running from window to door when the mail/fedex/ random guy walks down the street
035245291cae3df3e15a99d02d4dc4ed.jpg

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
He does ok we didnā€™t put many ornaments down low kinda like having a toddler at home. He has also spun our tree jumping and running from window to door when the mail/fedex/ random guy walks down the street
035245291cae3df3e15a99d02d4dc4ed.jpg

BEAUTIFUL tree!! Ohhhh the dreaded DELIVERY PERSON arrival HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! You're not alone.....

Joey will be 5 in May, thank goodness she stopped taking ornaments off the lower branches, it's only been 2 years since we started putting ones lower LOL Now she just occasionally LICKS them...go figure hahahaha

OP
ldenne

ldenne

Jul 18, 2015
Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiberius
OMG thatā€™s funny, he has never really bothered the tree other then to sniff it (we use a fake one) and run past to try to get that dreaded delivery person [emoji23]

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
OMG thatā€™s funny, he has never really bothered the tree other then to sniff it (we use a fake one) and run past to try to get that dreaded delivery person [emoji23]

GOOD BOY TIBERIUS!! You're lucky! I'm thankful that Joey has grown out of it and I can now have a normally decorated Christmas tree :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My guys love boxes too, but do not care until they hit the floor... then it is destruction mode

Staff online

Members online